Recommitted Matt Crouch [OOC 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Want very expensive young player. LOL at paying that young player enough to move. Crows miss out world keeps turning.
That solely depends if it's just for the money or other reasons....like being closer to his family on a day to day basis....I'd tend to think the latter is in play possibly more than the money. If he stays or goes he's still going to be on very good coin wherever he lands.

That solely depends if it's just for the money or other reasons....like being closer to his family on a day to day basis....I'd tend to think the latter is in play possibly more than the money. If he stays or goes he's still going to be on very good coin wherever he lands.
Reasonable tactic either ways and well played by manager. Crows and possibly others take punt to lure him , win at high cost if ya pull it off, if he stays then GC salary cap has taken a hit, as contract has been pushed up ,putting pressure on others that may pop out in future.
Big winners are the Player and Manager who takes his margin.

Tigers are actually a good fit IMO, but they wouldnt trade much of value for him.

If Crows pay his salary or most of it, you might get a pick in the 30's (unlikely, but it would be a discussion worth having), if the Tigers took the contract on, it would a simple token trade.
Matt's on a pittance now. He signed for a lot less coming off his injury, as there weren't other takers.

Adelaide want him out for salary dump as there all in on Rankine. 3rd gets it done for any interested parties.
Doubt it as Adelaide would be paying the minimum cap.

Reckon we would be willing to pay most of next year's salary to get a better pick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't even give him away for free.

Huge drop in value.

Adelaide would be better off delisting him early imo.

My read is if you were going to do that, it's better for it to occur prior to the draft. Seeing we don't have a lot of draft capital this year and little need for project players, it's probably better just holding onto Matt to make our SANFL side better.

Both are pretty reliable. Highly doubt you'd need it.

I'd move him on. Doubt he'd be great for guidance for younger kids. He's not motivated.

Would keep Rowe on the list over him tbh.
I would move on both if we could but would move on Rowe ahead of Crouch.

JOM to Giants, Mitchell stays at Hawks...

Welcome to Collingwood, Matt Crouch ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Matt Crouch [OOC 2023]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back