Recommitted Harrison Petty [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does he look like a 38 year old accountant?

Oldest 24 year old I’ve seen.

Look, does that rumour sound even remotely likely?

Why would the Crows offer so much? It sounds like nonsense.

Sloane gone, Walker possibly done at the end of the season, Milera may not return to the senior side after multiple serious knee injuries, leaves us VERY light in that 25-30 age range.

We're 4th Youngest in the AFL and we're set to go backwards in that stat heading into next year.

The only strange thing about it is that he's clearly a defender... and Melb playing him up forward is actively reducing that value. Defence, particularly KPD's, is also not really a need for us, as it's one area of the ground we're absolutely flush with. It might have been something we were prepared to entertain/offer last year, but might be just as well waiting until next year now. Melb need KPF's

I’m not convinced crows actually offered 2 x 1st rounders. Especially given Petty was coming off a Lisfranc. It makes a great story though.

Anyway. Petty I’m hoping we send back eventually. Was vital down there in our premiership. He is also clearly not conditioned enough. He barely did any pre season. He lacked continuity and I was down watching in January and he was not training at that point.
Crows will get him for not much if he does go. But I can see him playing back if he goes.

I’m not convinced crows actually offered 2 x 1st rounders. Especially given Petty was coming off a Lisfranc. It makes a great story though.

Anyway. Petty I’m hoping we send back eventually. Was vital down there in our premiership. He is also clearly not conditioned enough. He barely did any pre season. He lacked continuity and I was down watching in January and he was not training at that point.
Crows will get him for not much if he does go. But I can see him playing back if he goes.
It's incompetence by Nine.

It was 14 and McAdam, then 10. That was where it ended. That was reported at the time, and it was too much then too.

When they are finals all losses are the same. Melbourne keep rolling out the line they were better. Fact is they didn’t have the composure and have lost each final over the past 2 years they have played.

Even last season when late they beat Brisbane convincingly, yet a few weeks later under finals conditions, they lost.
haha, you didn't even make finals altogether. Give me straight sets over being a bottom 8 team with the oldest list in the comp any day ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Recommitted Harrison Petty [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back