Matt LIttle and Jesse D Smith

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brendan 'Salt' Trebilcock played in our first senior premiership side in 2000. However, he had played with Sunbury before he played for us and is now coaching the under18s there. Brendan played over 200+ games for the Lions and is a very well respected person around the club.

We have had a few Sunbury players defect to Rupertswood though if you are interested.

Would you like to know who they are ?

ben.carbonaro said:
Brendan 'Salt' Trebilcock played in our first senior premiership in 2000. However, he had played with Sunbury before he played for us and is now coaching the under18s there. Brendan played over 200+ games for the Lions and is a very well respected person around the club.

We have had a few Sunbury players defect to Rupertswood though if you are interested.

Would you like to know who they are ?
I was asking for Rupertswood players who defected to Sunbury. Anyone you dislike who did that? Few junior players do it don't they?

Yes they do, but can't recall any off the top of my head actually.

One in particular, played a lot of his juniors at Rupo then played under16s at Sunbury. He came back to play under19s with us and in his second year back at the club.

We have got quite a few players who are ex Sunbury under18s who want another year of underage football for developmental purposes. They played in our under19s and two ex Sunbury played in our premiership last year, now playing in our seniors. However, there could be more but don't count me on it.

ben.carbonaro said:
Mitch,
Dogman22 (aka Shaun Kelly) is actyally the coach of North Old Boys under19s side and played in a premiership side at NOBS. Nice guy, regular user of my forum.

Well, Superman, you're secret's safe with me...NOT!!!!

tige19 said:
James Kelly is a good one isnt in Ben??

Yeah, he was tied to Sunbury for his last two years, if my memory serves me correctly. I think he only played one or two games due to being with the Cannons.

We receive the payments though from the AFL.

footyman.....rupo players to defect to sunbury: james kelly, good old daniel burrowes, tate plummer(always a rupie) and not too many more because once your a rupie rooter always a rupie rooter, everyone knows that

hay rupies what are your thoughts on one of yours jesse d. smith not getting an invite to ais camp? and the fact that liitle did? any thoughts?

hey all you rupie haters out there that are baggin rupertswood for producing 2 high draft prospects this year, let me giv u another tip for draft day.....our very own rupie rooter matt egan. could it be a record 3 draftees from one club??? if no one knows matt egan go and look in the geelong vfl every week and see his name in the best. thatll stick it all up ya arses

Yes Justin, very much agreeded.

You can like Matt to school more though, as prior to football played a lot of tennis. He hasn't played much football but has really developed over the past couple of years that he has been playing.

Checked out that new site, www.footydraft.com that Appleyard has been talkign about and thought you might be interested in checking out Matt's Little profile http://www.footydraft.com/players.php?player=matt_little

JD's profile hasn't been created yet, but should be in the next few days.

hay ben carbonaro you seem to no soo much about jesse d why dont you just make up a profile for him? go on have a go!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bit rough on the poor fella, i thought he was a stand out during this years tac games but doesnt seem to have made much of an impact on selectors, considering he didnt get an invite to ais camp and didnt poll to many votes in the tac brownlow, i dont think he was much of a chance to get in team of the year. matt little was to be expected after his goal kicking effort though.

i dont know how he didnt, all u umpires have got no idea, i mean every single league especially the under 19s. how can you only give phillips one vote, you are the biggest jokes, any umpire out there use are a load of ********, jesse only gettin 5 is a load of ********, he shouldve got more considering how many p's he picks up and how many hard things he does, but spose umpires dont have a clue about the game and not pick up the players who go in hard. use are a disgrace...fair dinkum disgrace. any umpire that comes on here speak up, cuz u never prove yourselves, you are wrecking our game and potential draft picks under noticed from not giving them full votes. prime examples: jd smith(calder 5 votes), phillips(rupertswood) 1 vote. you all have to be kidding, this is an outrage. heres another one for the books, baddely only polled 3. speak up umps, or u hidin behind those white panties of yours??

I'm sick of all of this whinging from Rupertswood players. Why can't you just accept that, just maybe, your precious Rupertswood Under 19's aren't as good as you think they are. Two teams in finals, both out in straight sets. 2003 aside, where you were clearly the best side in Section 3, there's been a question mark on Rupertswood's mental toughness in finals dating back to 2000, where poor Ken Balmer almost had a heart attack in the coaches box during the First Semi Final, which caused him to have too many players on the field.

I see your Seniors are doing well, though. No coincidence that two of your best players, your Captain and your Representative player, have purple and white bloodlines!!

dogman22 said:
I'm sick of all of this whinging from Rupertswood players. Why can't you just accept that, just maybe, your precious Rupertswood Under 19's aren't as good as you think they are. Two teams in finals, both out in straight sets. 2003 aside, where you were clearly the best side in Section 3, there's been a question mark on Rupertswood's mental toughness in finals dating back to 2000, where poor Ken Balmer almost had a heart attack in the coaches box during the First Semi Final, which caused him to have too many players on the field.

I see your Seniors are doing well, though. No coincidence that two of your best players, your Captain and your Representative player, have purple and white bloodlines!!

Yes, Shaun that's right our captain Dave Collins and representative training squad memeber Dave Keenan our NOBS boys originally. Both are great footballers and two absolute geniuses off the field. Dave 'Collo' Collins is a clinical psychologist, so he obviously has plenty in the head.

ben.carbonaro said:
Yes, Sean that's right our captain Dave Collins and representative training squad memeber Dave Keenan our NOBS boys originally. Both are great footballers and two absolute geniuses off the field. Dave 'Collo' Collins is a clinical psychologist, so he obviously has plenty in the head.

Both great players. I never knew how someone with Collo's build could get up for the marks that he takes. And I rate Crackers as one of the best players I've ever played with.

Oh, and Ben, it's S-H-A-U-N mate!!!!!!

ben.carbonaro said:
Not long until draft, now how rates Chicken and JD ?

Where do people think Chicken will go and at which number ?

Phat please lock this thread its getting pathetic.

cheers

hey dogman u ******** stain, how did the nobs go in he 19s in SECTION red??? our 2nd under 19 side smashed use, then u forfeited the 2nd time, u must have great great players coming through the ranks at nobs u ********ty arse club. u must be a great coach having no players to play in the 19s. how did the seniors go did use make the finals? who knows, going through rupos progression in the last 5 years moving up 3 sections we could be playing your purple and white in the very near future as u are goin down the ladder year after year. you are hopeless.
get bak on the subject of jesse d smith and matt little by the way, this is a forum about them, not the great rupie rooters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back