Speculation Matthew Kennedy [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

If Im Matt Kennedy im driving down to Geelong myself to ask if they are interested. Pick 35 for Kennedy looks a goer. Geelong then trade back into this draft with future pick for one of Richmonds picks
Is that the pick range being talked about?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm surprised on the interest from posters in this thread. List clogger

if he can jump on a ball in the middle of the ground, we'll have him.

Would just about be ur best full time mid too. Campaigner Mackie's massive head must be blinding him from seeing a good deal in front of him
Screenshot 2024-10-09 203957.png

Like I said. Parfitt in a different jumper.
We just delisted Brandon.

Our best mid... LOL.
Mackie knows what players not to touch with a 10ft pole. And Matthew Kennedy is one of them.

View attachment 2136543

Like I said. Parfitt in a different jumper.
We just delisted Brandon.

Our best mid... LOL.
Mackie knows what players not to touch with a 10ft pole. And Matthew Kennedy is one of them.
Kennedy played forward nearly all of this season. What did he do to Geelong when he played on ball all game for one of the only times this year?

Would absolutely spank the crap out of Clark, Bruhn, Atkins, Bowes and whatever other spuds you have rolling through there.

Last edited:
Kennedy played forward nearly all of this season. What did he do to Geelong when he played on ball all game for one of the only times this year?

Would absolutely spank the crap out of Clark, Bruhn, Atkins, Bowes and whatever other spuds you have rolling through there.
Except I am using career averages. Not this season only.

Ones been delisted, the other is a solid AFL player. Using career averages is just more clueless drivel from yourself.
One is delisted. Having been shopped on the trade market twice to no takers (22 and 23).
The other is being shopped this year, taking all the same stops down the same roads. "no taker has emerged so is likely to return to Carlton."

One is delisted. Having been shopped on the trade market twice to no takers (22 and 23).
The other is being shopped this year, taking all the same stops down the same roads. "no taker has emerged so is likely to return to Carlton."
Absolutely clueless. Would waltz into Geelongs starting midfield in 2025 no questions asked.

Remove this Banner Ad

Speculation Matthew Kennedy [OOC 2025]

Remove this Banner Ad

Back