Matthew Kreuzer isn't even a top 5 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Kreuzer is easily the most talented pick from his draft, as he should be.

Second year ruckmen don't play as well as he does. Hell, ruckmen ins general don't do things as well as he does.

I'll give you Cotchin and Rioli as 2 and 3 though.

Now this is just crazy. He was towelled up by Darren Jolly but a week ago. He has a good game against Wil Minson and you go apeshit.

Hey HP, you seem to have TOTALLY overlooked my post from yesterday (twice actually as it was referred to in a second post) so I thought I would give you a chance to ignore it for a second time ...........

Originally Posted by Hodgepodge
Ouch, one of your own no doubt.

Landing a fish in Bay 13 hmmm. That would be getting posters irate and discussing the subject of the OP. Not rocket science, MK. Better luck on your next review.
Yeah but with YOUR threads it's not so much DISCUSSING the topic as it is BLOWING YOUR HALFWIT ARGUMENTS OUT OF THE WATER ................

Oh you say that you don't actually believe your thread topic, that Kreuzer ISN'T worth a top 5 pick ............... So should we take it that yu believe Judd is ahead of Hodge and has always been, Gibbs is better than Selwood and Rioli is NOWHERE near as good as Ablett ................ If you answer NO to any of these statements then you are full of crap regarding this topic and believing that Kreuzer was worth a top 5 pick, the lengths you go to defend your point shows this ...........

Nono.

He's behind Rioli with 16 goals to his name. I just want your opinion on how many more goals he needs to get even with him.

The only way Betts is behind Rioli is if he's coming up to lap him.. So another 3 goals this week will see Betts lap Rioli. Betts is pretty far ahead now, so overlapping Rioli isnt far off. Betts is pretty much uncatchable for Rioli now this season.. BL :thumbsu:

Last season

First 5 games Cyriol Rioli 64 % game time ave disposals per game15

One dispoal every 3.4 minutes

This season

First 5 games Cyril Rioli 89 % game time ave disposals per game 16.8

One disposal every 4.2 minutes.

He looks to be going backwards not improving.

Wow . . . just . . wow.

I said I edited the posts, deleted, etc. That means that they weren't posted.

Are you trying to be a moron or is it just flowing through your veins?

Come now mate, I know you're struggling but this is just pitiful

Spanked so many posters so many times, probably on this thread too.

Certainly beaten you in countless 'debates', good luck on trying to get even with me on that score.

You just admitted you think you've made posts 'spanking' other posters, then deny it 1 page later. Are you trying to be a moron or is it just flowing through your veins? (scintillating one liner there btw)

So why did you edit/delete the others? According to you, it was to save the precious minds and lives of fellow bigfooty posters from your psychological onslaught :D

As I said, that it is one of the funniest things I've ever heard

Now this is just crazy. He was towelled up by Darren Jolly but a week ago. He has a good game against Wil Minson and you go apeshit.
so you read the stats but did not watch the game I see

Palmer couldn't hit a barn door if his life depended on it

Rioli is okj but will never be anything more than a small forward with a highlight here and there

Cotchin will be a star but we needed a ruckmen more than a quality mid

Patrick "3 possession" Dangerfield:eek:

Cale Morton doesn't know the meaning of contested but will be ok

Dalziell is a stat rat, that is it

Kreuzer is allready better than all of them bar cotchin and as a KPP when he fully develops he will be a star

Cale Morton will be a top ten player in 3-5 years time

The only way Betts is behind Rioli is if he's coming up to lap him.. So another 3 goals this week will see Betts lap Rioli. Betts is pretty far ahead now, so overlapping Rioli isnt far off. Betts is pretty much uncatchable for Rioli now this season.. BL :thumbsu:

Eddie finally finds some form and he is the greatest small forward ever.

Have to love supporters of the Ejaculators.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey HP, you seem to have TOTALLY overlooked my post from yesterday (twice actually as it was referred to in a second post) so I thought I would give you a chance to ignore it for a second time ...........

It's not all troll . . . repeat this 3 times each night before bedtime to make sure it sinks in. Because I can see that you will have trouble making clear distinctions.

This thread is in Bay13. Tends to be a dead giveaway.

This thread is in Bay13. Tends to be a dead giveaway.

Damn who cares! I've seen some funny circa 2005 comments about Tambling being better than Franklin around these parts and the poster still looked like a goose.

A good troll Ray, should at least resemble the truth. That's why some BUMPS are so funny. Please don't try this weak arse I didn't mean it rubbish. You wrote it... you own it!

There are not many midfielders with the talents of a Rioli, that's why he's No.1 if the draft gets re-done. You can pick up a tall with a fourth round draft pick, being big doesn't automatically make you a better player either ;)

Josh Fraser developed nice and early too. You need to look at the scope of a player like Kreuzer. Does he have the ability to go past an improving Rioli? Highly unlikely.

No, there are many midfielders with the talents of rioli. Taking into account size, positions, Kreuzer is really in front of Rioli. little boys with ants in their pants are always ready to power. Kreuzer is 200cm in his second year putting his body on the line, winning hitouts and putting in huge second and third efforts, clearances(can we have a stats comparison here of rioli vs kreuzer so far this year?), and most importantly he is taking strong grabs in packs and i50 and kicking important goals.

without taking factors such as height into account rioli is in front. But then you may as well let V8s race against Go-Karts and make it fair game with no handicaps. Kreuzer is a remarkable athlete and football player. the fact remains every club would have taken Kreuzer at #1 if they had the opportunity

Damn who cares! I've seen some funny circa 2005 comments about Tambling being better than Franklin around these parts and the poster still looked like a goose.

A good troll Ray, should at least resemble the truth. That's why some BUMPS are so funny. Please don't try this weak arse I didn't mean it rubbish. You wrote it... you own it!

This thread does have a modicum of truth. Kreuzer is about a No.3 pick at the moment, Cyril clearly No.1, Cotchin No.2, Kreuzer No.3. However, even if he wasn't worth a Top 5 pick, it doesn't mean he's a dud, contrary to what the Carlton tanking strategists might think :thumbsu:

No, there are many midfielders with the talents of rioli. Taking into account size, positions, Kreuzer is really in front of Rioli. little boys with ants in their pants are always ready to power.

Like who? Rioli is still developing, hardly 'ready to power' as you put it. He's made gains on last year, and should be making more next year too.

Kreuzer is 200cm in his second year putting his body on the line, winning hitouts and putting in huge second and third efforts, clearances(can we have a stats comparison here of rioli vs kreuzer so far this year?), and most importantly he is taking strong grabs in packs and i50 and kicking important goals.

That's pretty much what a ruckman does. Kreuzer has done well against guys like Will Minson, was spanked by David Hille and Darren Jolly, so don't get too excited just yet.

without taking factors such as height into account rioli is in front. But then you may as well let V8s race against Go-Karts and make it fair game with no handicaps. Kreuzer is a remarkable athlete and football player. the fact remains every club would have taken Kreuzer at #1 if they had the opportunity

What difference does height make? Look at Brent Renouf. Half the experience of Kreuzer, playing as a 3rd ruckman, yet his stats are comparable.

http://finalsiren.com/PlayerCompare...er&PlayerName3=&PlayerName4=&SelectedPlayers=

You can't always use age and size as an excuse. Different players mature at different rates.

:) I bet you don't really believe that either. You have though provided the gift of laughter to many I concede.

It's not all troll. You've been beaten several shades of purple in each and every argument you've cared to engage in with me. Admittedly in a couple of cases you didn't have much to work with.

Come now mate, I know you're struggling but this is just pitiful

It's your lack of understanding that is pitiful. You expect to be able to read deleted posts :rolleyes:

You just admitted you think you've made posts 'spanking' other posters, then deny it 1 page later. Are you trying to be a moron or is it just flowing through your veins? (scintillating one liner there btw)

I don't know that I denied it, I just admitted that I censor some of my posts when taking in the perceived mental fragility of some forumites.

So why did you edit/delete the others? According to you, it was to save the precious minds and lives of fellow bigfooty posters from your psychological onslaught :D

:D It is funny when you think of it that way, I know. No, there are just some people here who obviously are a few fries short of a happy meal and I don't want to trigger anything.

As I said, that it is one of the funniest things I've ever heard

You should read some of the shit I delete.

I love it when this thread is back on page 1 of bay 13!! It makes Pudgey look like such a Flog. :eek::eek:

The thread title is Gold and shows the stupidity of the Thread starter for all to see!!

Poor Pudgey.... :eek:

I love it when this thread is back on page 1 of bay 13!! It makes Pudgey look like such a Flog. :eek::eek:

The thread title is Gold and shows the stupidity of the Thread starter for all to see!!

Poor Pudgey.... :eek:

It's a decent thread. Kreuzer is a distant third after Rioli and Cotchin.

It's a decent thread. Kreuzer is a distant third after Rioli and Cotchin.

2 quick questions Hodgefudgepacker with the stats proving Rioli has gone backwards it looks like he has already peaked.

Will Tassie be happy for him to play his career at this level or will they look to trade him ?

Would Essendon be a good option as he has said he always wanted to play there ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Kreuzer isn't even a top 5 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back