Matthew Kreuzer isn't even a top 5 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

I suggest spanking a few posters on the way, or having a few appropriately witty responses would count more as landing the fish than rather simply making stupid statements that posters will obviously respond to; that is just the very easy getting them to bite part.

Spanked so many posters so many times, probably on this thread too.

Certainly beaten you in countless 'debates', good luck on trying to get even with me on that score.

Certainly beaten you in countless 'debates', good luck on trying to get even with me on that score.

You certainly are a wonderful "mass debator"

you_win_the_prize.jpg

I wouldn't say I got it wrong, it was just a wind-up. Lots of fish hooked, etc.

It must hurt hooking yrself in the back of he head while yr trying to cast Podgey...
Lots of fish hooked.. Please:eek: You've beleived every word you've written. Now you realised AGAIN that you are 100% wrong, yr just trying to save face.. Another CArlton thread blowing up in yr face...
As for catching fish, you've hooked yrself so many times its not funny.. Being the Carp that you are,I dont know why you keep throwing yrself back in the water.. Flog.. :thumbsu:

I suggest spanking a few posters on the way, or having a few appropriately witty responses would count more as landing the fish than rather simply making stupid statements that posters will obviously respond to; that is just the very easy getting them to bite part.

I'll add that in the past I have edited several of my posts out of concern for my fellow posters. I don't want anyone to commit suicide because of something I said, and while my retorts or attacks haven't been vulgar (most of the time), some of my more biting comments were deleted, edited or re-phrased out of concern for the impact they might have on the self-esteem of some of our more unbalanced brethren.

The latest being Jamie "5-0" 007.

It must hurt hooking yrself in the back of he head while yr trying to cast Podgey...
Lots of fish hooked.. Please:eek: You've beleived every word you've written. Now you realised AGAIN that you are 100% wrong, yr just trying to save face.. Another CArlton thread blowing up in yr face...
As for catching fish, you've hooked yrself so many times its not funny.. Being the Carp that you are,I dont know why you keep throwing yrself back in the water.. Flog.. :thumbsu:

You're right Jamie. You're ****ing right.

What does post count have to do with it? Believe it or not, not all 9000 are dedicated to Frankenstein's Monster.

You stated it was all a wind up, and would not have been posted in Bay 13 if you actually did believe it. If thats the case then its also true of your other Bay13 threads.

The fact that you have 9000 posts since last year means 1 of 2 things;

1. you spend a huge amount of time on the net typing things you don't believe to rile up people you have never met for god knows what purpose, I suppose gain some form of attention. This indicates much about the state of your life ;)

or

2. you actually do belive a fair bit of what you type, and have spent a huge amount of time defending it

So which is it? Either way you are one strange unit

Of course you believed your OP in this thread at the time you typed it. The fact that you have ignored the following post confirms this;

Oh you say that you don't actually believe your thread topic, that Kreuzer ISN'T worth a top 5 pick ............... So should we take it that yu believe Judd is ahead of Hodge and has always been, Gibbs is better than Selwood and Rioli is NOWHERE near as good as Ablett ................ If you answer NO to any of these statements then you are full of crap regarding this topic and believing that Kreuzer was worth a top 5 pick, the lengths you go to defend your point shows this ...........

BL rainman :eek:

It's 5-0 Betts isn't it? What do you make of James Hird and Gerard Healy naming Cyril Rioli as the best small forward in the comp?

And how many goals do you think Betts needs to pass Rioli as the premier small forward?

Wrong thread Buddy BL... :eek:

But just a short answer for you... It is Rioli that needs to catch Betts flogger :thumbsu:.. Betts is leading the Coleman with Franklin and Roughead.. Just shows how good he is.. :thumbsu:

Kreuzer is easily the most talented pick from his draft, as he should be.

Second year ruckmen don't play as well as he does. Hell, ruckmen ins general don't do things as well as he does.

I'll give you Cotchin and Rioli as 2 and 3 though.

I'll add that in the past I have edited several of my posts out of concern for my fellow posters. I don't want anyone to commit suicide because of something I said, and while my retorts or attacks haven't been vulgar (most of the time), some of my more biting comments were deleted, edited or re-phrased out of concern for the impact they might have on the self-esteem of some of our more unbalanced brethren.

Now this is champagne comedy.

Dude, you'd be out of your depth in a puddle. I've seen blow-up toys that are more robust than your 'writing'.

The fact that you think anything you have ever written on here would worry anybody in the slightest is one of the funniest things I have ever read :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ahead of him are

Palmer
Rioli
Cotchin
Dangerfield
Cale Morton
Dalziell

But Carlton chose Matthew "Can't ruck, can't rove" Kreuzer. Well done, but don't forget, you're not tanking anymore :eek:

Well done, you idiot. If you haven't realised yet, 200cm blokes take a very long time to really play, little midfielders can get into it almost straight away. I don't remember a ruckman stepping in as fast as Kreuzer has and having an effect. I'd rate Rioli above him, and Cotchin if he ever wasn't injured. Palmer can't kick to save his life. Kreuzer will outdo all of those players soon.

Like you would take a midfielder, of which is the draft is flooded, over a very talented, mobile big man. They're a rare breed, like good key forwards

Wrong thread Buddy BL... :eek:

But just a short answer for you... It is Rioli that needs to catch Betts flogger :thumbsu:.. Betts is leading the Coleman with Franklin and Roughead.. Just shows how good he is.. :thumbsu:

Just shows that several key forwards are experiencing a goal drought.

Brown and Bradshaw are down on form, Fevola has his heel, and Franklin is overweight and no pre-season.

At this stage last year they were at about 30 goals, so Betts would be nowhere near it.

James Hird and Gerard Healy were saying that Rioli was the best in the comp. Maybe if Betts kicked more goals he could catch up. How many do you think he needs?

Like you would take a midfielder, of which is the draft is flooded, over a very talented, mobile big man. They're a rare breed, like good key forwards

There are not many midfielders with the talents of a Rioli, that's why he's No.1 if the draft gets re-done. You can pick up a tall with a fourth round draft pick, being big doesn't automatically make you a better player either ;)

Josh Fraser developed nice and early too. You need to look at the scope of a player like Kreuzer. Does he have the ability to go past an improving Rioli? Highly unlikely.

There are not many midfielders with the talents of a Rioli, that's why he's No.1 if the draft gets re-done. You can pick up a tall with a fourth round draft pick, being big doesn't automatically make you a better player either ;)

Josh Fraser developed nice and early too. You need to look at the scope of a player like Kreuzer. Does he have the ability to go past an improving Rioli? Highly unlikely.

Improving Rioli ???

Has spent some time in the midfield and played on average 25% more game time this year but in his first 5 games he has only picked up an extra 9 disposals compared to his first 5 games last year.

It looks like he may have reached his peak and stopped improving.

Now this is champagne comedy.

Dude, you'd be out of your depth in a puddle. I've seen blow-up toys that are more robust than your 'writing'.

The fact that you think anything you have ever written on here would worry anybody in the slightest is one of the funniest things I have ever read :thumbsu:

Wow . . . just . . wow.

I said I edited the posts, deleted, etc. That means that they weren't posted.

Are you trying to be a moron or is it just flowing through your veins?

Improving Rioli ???

Has spent some time in the midfield and played on average 25% more game time this year but in his first 5 games he has only picked up an extra 9 disposals compared to his first 5 games last year.

It looks like he may have reached his peak and stopped improving.

25% more gametime? Source please.

So he's spending more time on the field, and getting more possessions, but according to you, not improving.

Fascinating.

Just shows that several key forwards are experiencing a goal drought.

Brown and Bradshaw are down on form, Fevola has his heel, and Franklin is overweight and no pre-season.

At this stage last year they were at about 30 goals, so Betts would be nowhere near it.

James Hird and Gerard Healy were saying that Rioli was the best in the comp. Maybe if Betts kicked more goals he could catch up. How many do you think he needs?

Betts probably needed to have kicked about 10 goals by the end of round 5 to be = with Rioli.. But to my surprise Betts has kicked 16.. So to answer your question.. Betts needs about 6 goals taken off his total to sink down to Riolis level. BL with that.. :thumbsu::eek:

Betts probably needed to have kicked about 10 goals by the end of round 5 to be = with Rioli.. But to my surprise Betts has kicked 16.. So to answer your question.. Betts needs about 6 goals taken off his total to sink down to Riolis level. BL with that.. :thumbsu::eek:

Nono.

He's behind Rioli with 16 goals to his name. I just want your opinion on how many more goals he needs to get even with him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Kreuzer isn't even a top 5 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back