Matthew Kreuzer isn't even a top 5 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Ruckmen take time to develop. He will come good in a few years time. And stop being so arrogant and one eyed you hawks fans. Saying Rioli is the best thing ever and that Kruezer is terrible. Open your one eye.

Rioli has definately been the standout and the players he has around him helps his cause, I very much doubt he would have had the same impact at Melbourne. If you swapped Cale Morton with Rioli you would have two very different outcomes in terms of performance and how they are viewed.

Kruezer, Rioli, Palmer, Masten, Morton and Cotchin will all be damn good players they will all develop at different times and they will all have positive impacts at their respective clubs in years times while Hodgepodge will still be bitching about another draft pick on a forum because he has no real purpose to his life. **** your teams premiership isnt a week old and you put this crap up :rolleyes:

You're a joke

I'll spell it out so even some of the unintelligent Hawthorn supporters can understand!
K r e u z e r = R u c k m a n
R i o l i = M i d f i e l d e r/S m a l l F o r w a r d

R u c k m a n = T a k e. a l o t. m o r e. t i m e. t o. d e v e l o p.
M i d f i e l d /S m a l l f o r w a r d = S l i d e. m u c h. b e t t e r. i n t o. t e a m s. a n d. d e v e l o p. m u c h. q u i c k e r.

It's AFL logic and for whoever thinks otherwise is plain stupid. ( hodgepodge). Give Kreuzer a bloody break already :thumbsdown:

While it's true that ruckmen take longer to develop, i'm not sure kreuzer IS a ruckman. He certainly can't ruck. Maybe a third string forward/defender.

Doesn't kick a lot of goals for a ruck/forward either. Only 13 this year. He's lucky he's accurate. Jack Anthony on the other hand has played half the game and kicked twice the goals.

While it's true that ruckmen take longer to develop, i'm not sure kreuzer IS a ruckman. He certainly can't ruck. Maybe a third string forward/defender.

Doesn't kick a lot of goals for a ruck/forward either. Only 13 this year. He's lucky he's accurate. Jack Anthony on the other hand has played half the game and kicked twice the goals.

Still haven't heard you explain why you've got this homo obsession with Carlton players. Please enlighten us.

I'll spell it out so even some of the unintelligent Hawthorn supporters can understand!
K r e u z e r = R u c k m a n
R i o l i = M i d f i e l d e r/S m a l l F o r w a r d

R u c k m a n = T a k e. a l o t. m o r e. t i m e. t o. d e v e l o p.
M i d f i e l d /S m a l l f o r w a r d = S l i d e. m u c h. b e t t e r. i n t o. t e a m s. a n d. d e v e l o p. m u c h. q u i c k e r.

It's AFL logic and for whoever thinks otherwise is plain stupid. ( hodgepodge). Give Kreuzer a bloody break already :thumbsdown:

Yes mids get up and running quicker but how long do you give a Ruckman or a KP?

In terms of giving Kreuzer a break why the f**k for he is a nu 1 pick and who ever gave Hodge a break? He has copped it big time espeacilly with Judd doing what he did at West Coast. Kreuzer will cop it because others in the draft are doing better so opposition supporters will never ease off until Kreuzer shows alot more.

He keeps making threads about Carlton because most of us respond to them. Hawks supporters can't troll Geelong because most of them don't log in here anymore. And this trolls are pretty successful considering this one lasted 9 pages.

If every Carlton poster restricts themselves from posting in hodgepodge threads then he'll go away.

He keeps making threads about Carlton because most of us respond to them. Hawks supporters can't troll Geelong because most of them don't log in here anymore. And this trolls are pretty successful considering this one lasted 9 pages.

If every Carlton poster restricts themselves from posting in hodgepodge threads then he'll go away.

Yes that's very good advice.

But it's good to see that every thread he starts makes him look like an even bigger knobb.

They obviously missed the 4th quarter against Port Adelaide ...

Tambling has played a great quarter of football also.

I reckon Kreuzer has talent but the thing that will deny him the worthiness of the nu 1 title is his ticker he just seems to come across as a BIT soft no where near being a total squib but still a bit soft which could be the difference in him being a quality player versus being a gun. I reckon his character will get found out in stages when the going gets really tough and hot because he does not seem to have that 'I will not take shiit from anyone' attitude. Would like to see him prove me wrong because the boy for his size has great skills and moves very well.

Don't talk shit, you have NFI!

There were many times he backed into packs to take marks. The first game he played he got smashed from behind and got straight back up again. At ball-ups he would often put his head in and get his own ball. He's probably the most courageous big man I've seen since Jono Brown.

Don't talk shit, you have NFI!

There were many times he backed into packs to take marks. The first game he played he got smashed from behind and got straight back up again. At ball-ups he would often put his head in and get his own ball. He's probably the most courageous big man I've seen since Jono Brown.

Questioning Kreuzer's courage and competitive spirit. Pfft! I doubt he's even watched the kid play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotchin, palmer, rioli have all embarassed carlton with how far ahead they are. Carlton tanked in the wrong season. Could've had jack watts.
LOL.

Has Dowler been delisted yet?

Nice get by Pelchen when he's an introvert.

Could have Ryder.

Ryder is more talented than the overrated Birchall and Gilham.

LOL.

Has Dowler been delisted yet?

Nice get by Pelchen when he's an introvert.

Could have Ryder.

Ryder is more talented than the overrated Birchall and Gilham.

Premiership players who have contributed to the team all year, if these guys are overrated Blues should get some overrated players also it may get them out of the bottom 8 one day.

In terms of our drafting Hawks have ALL positions over the ground covered the structure is in place for the years to come as Hawks average age is similar to Carltanks. For Dowler pretty hard to get a regular game behind the twin towers so it gives us great depth. Pffft when was the last time Carltank had a player that kicked a 100 goals in a season.

In terms of Carltank's overall structure they still have many holes in the forwardline (if Fev goes down they are stuffed), backline and rucks. Kreuzer does not love the body crashing side of ruck work because he is a bit soft.

Carltank should sack its head recruiter. Even with all its nu 1 picks in a row (bloody lost count was it 3 or 4 bloody confusing winning multiple spoons in a comp that has drafting in place that is suppose to even teams up) its list is still quite a few short to take them to a premiership but I like the guy.

hodgepodge, your stupidity is displayed again.
tell me you fuking idiot, do ruckmen take longer to develop?
what position is harder to play?
an outside midfielder/small forward or an 18 year old ruckmen that competes with grown men such as sandilands, cox, ottens, simmonds, hille, petrie, mcintosh, white, fraser, charman, jolly, hudson, king, lade and brogan who all have 8-14 years more experience on him, then plays as a tall forward?

kreuzer played great this year with about 15 goals, came 20 something in hitouts and proved why he was a number 1 draft pick.

he came 4th in the rising star so why are you trying to say he is 6th best?
lol, i know why. CAUSE YOU ARE A FUKING DIMWIT!

and who are you trying to kid?
kreuzer>>>>>both dalziell and morton.

man you're an idot.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Yeah, Kreuzer killed it in the rising star didnt he..
He reminds me a bit of Tom Hawkins, won't play in Carlton's firsts next year..

hodgepodge, your stupidity is displayed again.
tell me you fuking idiot, do ruckmen take longer to develop?
what position is harder to play?
an outside midfielder/small forward or an 18 year old ruckmen that competes with grown men such as sandilands, cox, ottens, simmonds, hille, petrie, mcintosh, white, fraser, charman, jolly, hudson, king, lade and brogan who all have 8-14 years more experience on him, then plays as a tall forward?

kreuzer played great this year with about 15 goals, came 20 something in hitouts and proved why he was a number 1 draft pick.

he came 4th in the rising star so why are you trying to say he is 6th best?
lol, i know why. CAUSE YOU ARE A FUKING DIMWIT!

and who are you trying to kid?
kreuzer>>>>>both dalziell and morton.

man you're an idot.

If we go by rising star positions, then palmer is going to be better than cotchin. It's based on the year. Kreuzer has had 13 goals this year, not bad for a forward ruckman. Hitouts, well i don't know how much of the ruckwork he gets at Carlton . . . Renouf is a second ruckman and does about 30% of the tapwork and averages more than Kreuzer. And small forward is the hardest position for a young player. Ruckmen like Kreuzer do the centre bounces, they know where to go, all they have to do is jump and tap. Rioli has to find the ball, crumb off of packs, run into the middle, get assists, score goals. And he's done all superbly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Kreuzer isn't even a top 5 pick

Remove this Banner Ad

Back