Matthew Pavlich

Remove this Banner Ad

No, he's not. Compared to last year he's in very few teams.

I didnt pick him up - there were too many question marks over him after his preseason. I think a lot of people recognised this and jumped ship.

He's normally one of my first picked every year.

Whilst I don't have him in my team, if you've stuck with him thus far, I wouldn't bother trading him right now with his price as is. He can only get better from now on.... I hope :eek:

I didnt pick him up - there were too many question marks over him after his preseason. I think a lot of people recognised this and jumped ship.

Same, usually a lock for me. Will be nice to get him at 340K ish. :thumbsu:

Same, usually a lock for me. Will be nice to get him at 340K ish. :thumbsu:

I doubt ill be getting him this year. Something just doesnt look right, and with any Freo being so average this year, I can see him being shelved a few games early. He killed my chance at the car last year (along with everyone else in the top 10 besides convicts), so im being a bit wary with him this year.

Could easily put on a month of awesome display and avg 115-120 in that month. I wouldnt be worried about him. Hes always going to avg well. His bad start is due to pre season. He will start to come good very soon. Has also shown signs of coming good in big 1st quarters.

I doubt ill be getting him this year. Something just doesnt look right, and with any Freo being so average this year, I can see him being shelved a few games early. He killed my chance at the car last year (along with everyone else in the top 10 besides convicts), so im being a bit wary with him this year.

you were top 10 last year ??

Are you the new LH15

My first pick for the last 3 years, hes never not been in my team haha

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to upgrade Brown/Walker to him this week but Harvey/Hille wrecked all that.

Harvey > Pavlich.

I might even do it before team lists come out! :p

Well tonight's games confirmed my reasoning for picking Pavlich over Richo - durability. My main concerns with Richo this year was that he may be succeptible to soft tissue injuries so went the safe option in Pav. Maybe get Richo in a few weeks though, should be ripe :D

Well tonight's games confirmed my reasoning for picking Pavlich over Richo - durability. My main concerns with Richo this year was that he may be succeptible to soft tissue injuries so went the safe option in Pav. Maybe get Richo in a few weeks though, should be ripe :D
Why not both ;) Richo has killed it for me (tonight aside).

Thank you Pav for returning to form right when everyone else turned to sh*t around you this round. Look forward to more of the same plz k thx

the fact richo could come back on - and that it is a glute - does make it possible i'll bring him in

looks like i'll wait 2 more weeks andwait for him to plummet

then maybe - cloke _> richo

anyone know his BE this weekend? Need to trade Boomer and though Pavs the obvious one, tempted to grab him next week if he's at the same price, and grab Chapman now

Pav's BE is 96 according to FF Genie. I would wait as he wil now have to be just about fulltime midfield with Palmer gone.

Quite frustrating because fanfooty has Pav's BE at 134 and Too Serious has it at 94.

So which one is it - because if its 134 I'm waiting another week.........

The Pav is back! I'm reeeeally hoping he tears up West Coast. He should be more free in the midfield, Freo are gonna need him with Palmer out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Pavlich

Remove this Banner Ad

Back