Player Watch Matthew Scharenberg (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

I said it when it happened and i'll say it again. The Goldsack injury has made the team better. We are a better team with him out of the lineup, as it gave Scharenberg the opportunity he needed to play as key position defender. Which he is perfectly suited to the role because he is probably too slow to play on fast half forward/forward pockets.

I said it when it happened and i'll say it again. The Goldsack injury has made the team better. We are a better team with him out of the lineup, as it gave Scharenberg the opportunity he needed to play as key position defender. Which he is perfectly suited to the role because he is probably too slow to play on fast half forward/forward pockets.

I can't believe any supporter would be silly enough to propose we're a better team with a player sitting in the stands for a year. Shaz would have got his chances even if Goldsack was available.

I can't believe any supporter would be silly enough to propose we're a better team with a player sitting in the stands for a year. Shaz would have got his chances even if Goldsack was available.
I'll do it again. We are a better team without Taylor Adams in the lineup.

Calling out to anymore Collingwood Fonzies our there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because he is killing it at CHB?
Are you suggesting that if something is working really well we should keep doing it? Lazy thinking! C'mon man you gotta think outside the box to be ahead of the game.
Against Freo, half way through the third, we should pull the old switcheroo and put Cox and Reid back and Dunn and Shaz forward. That move will blow dirty uncle Rossco's mind.. he won't be able to deal with the permutations of the tactical genius of it.

Thats a shithouse post.

D

Dude this ain't no Lion King, the whole new world is having Shaz playing near AA standard at 22 years old, there's your new world.
Fairly sure a whole new world was Aladdin, not lion king iirc

All Schaz needs for the comparison to be complete is to find the biggest w***er in the competition and make him his bitch like Clement did to Hird.

And yes, he was (literally) pushing it a few times with the hands in the back last night. Given how the rest of the game was umpired against us I’m surprised he didn’t get some more paid against him.
Like the comparison, Clement had a more laser like kick, flat and straight, both are what you would describe as neat, they are just really tidy players reliable in so many situations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Matthew Scharenberg (Delisted 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back