mature age rooke

Remove this Banner Ad

nfc25

Debutant
Sep 4, 2008
geelong
AFL Club
Carlton
does anyone know who we may be considering as a mature age rookie?
will russel robertson get a look in? maybe mitch thorpe?
will we try and get a stop gap measure for down forward and try and use the extra space in the salary cap to land a big fish next year (matthew Pavlich), or just go with youth?

We've already shown that we aren't interested in going with stop-gaps in the forward line.

I've been on the Robertson bandwagon for a while but it's not going to happen.

Neither is Thorp - a complete and utter w***er, and given we got rid of one recently to make a stand, there's no chance we'll be recruiting him.

Unfortunately, it could be Cloke if noone else picks him up.

I'd be going with youth and I'm sure that's what the club is thinking as well.

We've already shown that we aren't interested in going with stop-gaps in the forward line.

I've been on the Robertson bandwagon for a while but it's not going to happen.

Neither is Thorp - a complete and utter w***er, and given we got rid of one recently to make a stand, there's no chance we'll be recruiting him.

Unfortunately, it could be Cloke if noone else picks him up.

I'd be going with youth and I'm sure that's what the club is thinking as well.

:cool: Cloke may be someone they pickup as mature age rookie. Perhaps they may consider trying to turn him into a defender and use him down back as a big bodied defender.:eek:

does anyone know who we may be considering as a mature age rookie?
will russel robertson get a look in? maybe mitch thorpe?
will we try and get a stop gap measure for down forward and try and use the extra space in the salary cap to land a big fish next year (matthew Pavlich), or just go with youth?
BOOKMARK THIS matthew Pavlich wil never ever ever ever play for Carlton!

He will go to Adelaide or Port Adelaide if he ever leaves Fremantle Dockers. It will make no sense for him to go to Carlton when he could go back home.

The Big Fish could only be A Roughead or some big name from another Victorian club or a Victorian playing in Sydney,West Coast,Adelaide or Port Adelaide.

bookmark this matthew pavlich wil never ever ever ever play for carlton!

He will go to adelaide or port adelaide if he ever leaves fremantle dockers. it will make no sense for him to go to carlton when he could go back home.

the big fish could only be a roughead or some big name from another victorian club or a victorian playing in sydney,west coast,adelaide or port adelaide.

Remove this Banner Ad

mature age rooke

Remove this Banner Ad

Back