May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

you wouldn't touch UTL on his last first up run where he was the size of a house and was only ok. has had 3 trials this time in which is the kicker though. IMO you're basically betting whether he's fit enough.

Surprised at the relative price between Don't Doubt Mama and Super Cash in Adelaide - I think they should be the other way around. I know DDM is back to 1100 but she has far superior form lines and Super Cash was average at best in Sydney last time out. I'll be on DDM.

Surprised at the relative price between Don't Doubt Mama and Super Cash in Adelaide - I think they should be the other way around. I know DDM is back to 1100 but she has far superior form lines and Super Cash was average at best in Sydney last time out. I'll be on DDM.

thankfully someone takes time to look at adelaide form on this board because i would have completely missed it. DDM should gap super cash IMO. i rate her highly. her last two runs have been exceptional. badawiya was good but hugely pace assisted in the kewney and DDM was coming home well. Badawiya next start runs $4.4 against solicit $1.90 and DDM is here at same price vs super cash. give. me. a break.

was about to put the house on it then i saw miss gunpowder. so after all that i won't bet.

Tuscan Sling today in Adelaide love the horse but not a fan at those odds

Disagree - will be very dissapointed if she doesn't beat these today given her last two runs against Azka - locals are camels apart from the Stokes horse - the stablemate could be a danger but think its too short for her.

Disagree - will be very dissapointed if she doesn't beat these today given her last two runs against Azka - locals are camels apart from the Stokes horse - the stablemate could be a danger but think its too short for her.

Hope so it's in some all ups

sportsbet weather lies to me again! interesting the 1.75 shot in the first has failed twice on wet tracks and most of the field actually have improved on wet tracks. if it gets wet enough of course.

"If it gets wet" it's inly been pouring since 9am and I live 2 streets from the racecourse! If it's not wet I'm the Pope!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hard to let him go around at 1.60 looks way unders. his first run probably didn't justify the price regardless but he was wound up and now a second up international in australia is a big no-no at 1.60. two down the bottom and orient line i don't mind.

I'm still waiting for Volontiers to show that Azkadelia form too :D

I would've bet up DDM vs Super Cash also, but Miss Gunpowder scares me so probably no bet either.

Miss Gunpowder will have tactical advantage and was ridden ugly first up, might just be good enough to see off DDM's late charge. Expected more from Super Cash at the Swampionships so looks like we're on the same page with that race.

Remove this Banner Ad

May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back