May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't like the fields today and only taking a multi with 5 legs as a heap of races are very open.

Flemington: R2 Mr Markou / R5 Hardern / R6 Big Memory / R8 Dubio

Rosehill: R3 Harissa

All for the place fixed at 55-1 on William Hill.

$10 on it and my only bet today. May go close and i have been down to the last leg the last 3 times i have done this to just miss at greater odds.

There is always 1 horse that screws you! :mad: :cry:

Miss Vista the big watch in R1 at Flemington.

Such a rubbish card at Randwick, don't even bother.

Miss Vista aside, Hans Holbein is the most interesting runner all day. Solid Euro form, keen to see what he does.

sneaky one at Gosford that many may have missed as one to watch. r5 #5. few lengths inferior to Miss Vista first up but did it stalking the leader so physically couldn't run time. wasn't as visually exciting as others until they run past the post and you see the margins. I also love a well bred horse, mum (who most would remember) sold for a lazy $1.4mil

Biased Witness - 1.5 @ 3
Long Face Grace - 0.2/0.8 @ 12/3.44

+ 22.2

Was also on BW. Back to back 4ths to start the card.

Will just sit out until Etymology and watch the football now

Pretty keen on Testability in the next at Flemington.

I like Hardern in the 5th and Atlantis Dream in the 7th as well. Lady le Fay in Sydney.

Other than that, I think I'll just lose all my money on Essendon today.

sneaky one at Gosford that many may have missed as one to watch. r5 #5. few lengths inferior to Miss Vista first up but did it stalking the leader so physically couldn't run time. wasn't as visually exciting as others until they run past the post and you see the margins. I also love a well bred horse, mum (who most would remember) sold for a lazy $1.4mil

gee whiz, might have a bit of talent this one. done it again. should easily want a mile. may get 2000.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

genuine raffle this. i just can't take the 2.2 etymology hardern unfashionable but solid. terrible st ledger to be honest.

I actually reckon it was pretty good for a Ledger - it's been an awful race for years. What were you expecting to run?

Can't see how Catamology can win another race unless they target some soft BM Sydney staying affairs.

yeah probably being a bit harsh.

really like next race at Sydney. Lady Le Fay probably best all day there. Ghost Protocol overs but an enigma. If Hawkspur had a rating that matched his ability he would go very well in this but 61.5 a bit harsh for the current hawkspur even though he's low flying.

yeah probably being a bit harsh.

really like next race at Sydney. Lady Le Fay probably best all day there. Ghost Protocol overs but an enigma. If Hawkspur had a rating that matched his ability he would go very well in this but 61.5 a bit harsh for the current hawkspur even though he's low flying.

This is the only low flying Hawkspur does these days

giphy.gif

he's just in no-mans land with a high rating and only handicap ability. only dropped 6 points (3kg) in 2 years despite not winning a race. He'll win he just has to have his turn, hong kong style.

Yes perhaps in a benchmark race somewhere where Waller has half the field. Is irrelevant as a stakes horse these days so no point wasting any thought on him.

While I wouldn't trust the form from the QE2 as far as I can throw it, I don't think Highland Reel can be a betting proposition any more. I think he'll be forced to do Aiden's donkey work and be thrown into races where Aiden feels obligated to have a runner - but doesn't want to risk one of his better horses.

He might bob up and win another race somewhere but it's just going to be too hard to pick when that will be the case. Perhaps back-to-back Secretariat's in the States could be the go.

Remove this Banner Ad

May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back