May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

just reading betfair lays and if Fell Swoop isn't value at 1.65 in that race i don't know what is, yet they want to lay it. could run his worst race all autumn and still brain this lot.

Also a big day for Xtravagant tomorrow.

Crazy. Lays are dicy at the best of times but that has a massive backfire risk. But then again you are getting better odds on the rest of the field combined doing that.

just reading betfair lays and if Fell Swoop isn't value at 1.65 in that race i don't know what is, yet they want to lay it. could run his worst race all autumn and still brain this lot.

Also a big day for Xtravagant tomorrow.

Yup - on exposed form FS looks as close to a nailed on certainty as you are likely to see in an open Group 2 race.

Is the list money-muchers or over-hyped? They don't have to mean the same thing.

Il Cavallo, La Amistad and Prince Harada are the clear top 3 hype horses on that list for mine. Chivalry 4th.

I don't think LOTS is overhyped, however he is the the king muncher.

Is the list money-muchers or over-hyped? They don't have to mean the same thing.

Il Cavallo, La Amistad and Prince Harada are the clear top 3 hype horses on that list for mine. Chivalry 4th.

Agreed. It was a "reader's choice" this one, meaning comments on the site/forum/twitter were collated to come up with that list. LOTS definitely fits the money-muncher category but no where near the likes of Chivalry in terms of hype.

PDL stiff to miss. Different level of horse/hype yes but only won 2 starts after its QE. beating Ajeeb and a dead heat with Budriguez.

PDL stiff to miss. Different level of horse/hype yes but only won 2 starts after its QE. beating Ajeeb and a dead heat with Budriguez.
Yeah but the hype came from his Bendigo Cup/QE wins + obligatory Bossy spruik - then we never saw him at those trips again. I never thought he'd be a WFA miler/Cox Plate horse off those efforts, but that's what they wanted.

I guess you could argue muncher but I can think of 10 worse than him.

liking calf race 7 number 1 good luck
happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

happy.gif
happy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really like Atom Eve in first at Sydney, followed it last prep tough as nails and should beat this lot, get the day of to a good start.

went up wrong price but not sure you'd want to take the rock bottom price now. think you will get a better price come the jump. saw the on course bookies laying it on the exchange too.

anway today i've already backed

Perth
r8 - Zuccheros $8*
Adelaide
r5 - Sweet Varden $5.5
Melbourne
r1 - Antelucan $5.5
r6 - Bassett $6.5/Divine mr Artie $4.6

finishing sydney form now

I was going to say it was a bit rough to include PDL - crippled by injuries. Agree that the latest list looks like a bunch of munchers rather than overhyped horses.

I was going to say it was a bit rough to include PDL - crippled by injuries. Agree that the latest list looks like a bunch of munchers rather than overhyped horses.

Still failed at group 1 level when it got the chance though. On the list for mine.

Remove this Banner Ad

May Daily Punt - Adelaide G1s jammed between NSW provincial coverage

Remove this Banner Ad

Back