Racing May Daily Thread - Melham’s Multi Madness

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dislike 3yos against the older horses full stop. You get a good one WFA then it is a bit different but in a benchmark race like that it doesn't even get much weight relief though I suppose we are late in the season now. It's not the worst midweek race that one either, fair few of them dropping back to 70 grade.

Or not! Hahah what a shitshow:

Horse is going to HK with Hayes, not rated high enough though so they gotta get a win into him. Means he'll be screwed down wherever he goes, but also that the new owner will be copping a $100k tax bill for running it in Aus again :$.

Geelong tomorrow
R5 Yulong Captain,get on
But seriously they should have a race just for Yulong horses,Hotham day would be a good fit.

They’d all stay in the gates and not run

I dislike 3yos against the older horses full stop. You get a good one WFA then it is a bit different but in a benchmark race like that it doesn't even get much weight relief though I suppose we are late in the season now. It's not the worst midweek race that one either, fair few of them dropping back to 70 grade.

Yup - one of my fave type of faves to play around - super profitable even at WFA where they are massively overbet because ZOMG IT HAS NO WEIGHT!!!!

So you give up because your previous horse didnt salute?
Okay

No - but the fact a similar plan failed miserably with a far superior horse would have me questioning repeating it. Those who forget history and all that..

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The have smashed Master Montaro in the last 30 mins $2.40 into $1.65
Is there a price point where your mug punter buys into the hype and jumps on looking for easy money? $2-$1.90?

I'm spewing, I took Written Gem last night at 8s and now it's into double figures

Is there a price point where your mug punter buys into the hype and jumps on looking for easy money? $2-$1.90?

I'm spewing, I took Written Gem last night at 8s and now it's into double figures

Yup - Kinane last Saturday :thumbsu:

Bloody looking like a terrible day tomorrow to have a bet.

Caulfield rail out 9m, M/Ville BM58's with rain in the arvo, Rosehill H8.

Was keen on Price's 2yo, Jabali Ridge in R1 at Caulfield with Price on fire atm, then saw 61kg and barrier 11 it'll be a big ask 1st up. Yikes.

Bloody looking like a terrible day tomorrow to have a bet.

Caulfield rail out 9m, M/Ville BM58's with rain in the arvo, Rosehill H8.

Was keen on Price's 2yo, Jabali Ridge in R1 at Caulfield with Price on fire atm, then saw 61kg and barrier 11 it'll be a big ask 1st up. Yikes.
Books are falling over themselves to offer bonus bet returns. #bloodbath
Just hoping for heaps of scratchings myself

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back