Off-topic McDonald’s new summer menu

What’s your favourite new limited time addition to the menu?

• Chicken McOz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • McOz

• Crunchie Frappe

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you buy another Tassie bumper sticker membership again yet because I hear they over ordered and still have a million to get rid of?
Sounds like fake news. Anyway I'm surprised you and more fellow Tuggers don't jump on board the Tassie train given a lot of your success was influenced by Tasmanians

Sounds like fake news. Anyway I'm surprised you and more fellow Tuggers don't jump on board the Tassie train given a lot of your success was influenced by Tasmanians
Are you kidding me we will have the next generation of star youngsters after this years draft, all you'll have is a sack of potatoes for a decade or more and spoons too.

Last edited:

Are you kidding me we will have the next generation of star youngsters after this years draft, all you'll have is a sack of potatoes for a decade or more and spoons too.
Wouldn't bet on it. It's Richmond we're talking about. You lucked out on Dusty Martin, otherwise you tend to draft potatoes and VFL+ players.

images

Can they get there zackah ? Only need 2 more runs !!! :$

BA BA BA BA BAAARRRRPPP ! ⚾

who the **** would support an LA based team anyway? LA is a ****ing cesspit. The only good thing about LA is it has an airport (the WOTY airport) so you can GTFO.

New York is a much better city. Sure a little terrorist attacky but much better regardless.

13 flags>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tassie zippo
Wow, more flags than a team that hasn't even played a game yet. I bet you were the type to be a high schooler that took lunch money off kindergartners and bragged about it :$

who the **** would support an LA based team anyway? LA is a ****ing cesspit. The only good thing about LA is it has an airport (the WOTY airport) so you can GTFO.

New York is a much better city. Sure a little terrorist attacky but much better regardless.

I told you previously I am a die-hard Red Sox and Boston sports fan.

In an ideal world I wouldn't root for the Dodgers in any world series, expect against the Yankees.

I hate mostly other LA teams (esp the Lakers) but.the Red-Sox Yankees rivalry is one dripped in blood and recriminations.

The Curse of the Bambino was real, I cried my eyes out when we broke it 2004 against The Cards (I lost one of my best friends Alex a couple of weeks ago in a tragic drowning accident)

People can bad mouth or slate Baseball and call it boring or dull etc, but there is also a romantic and historic and fascinating backdrop to it that is unique than in any other sport.

Look how toasted the great Bill Murray was after his Cubbies won the world series for the first time in over 100 years.

I can honestly say I don't want Yankees fans to experience that kind of euphoria ever again XD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-topic McDonald’s new summer menu

Back