MCG is Fremantle's kryptonite

Remove this Banner Ad

The worst part about it was when Pav got on the footy show to tell everybody how they were gonna beat Richmond.

Then proceded to lose to one of the worst teams of the last 30 years.

Freo should fold (but not before Port).

Interesting theory. But in keeping with the chances afforded to St shitlda we only need to win one premiership in 137 years. LOL at Saints supporters pontificating about clubs that should fold.
:rolleyes:

Didn't Melbourne also beat them at the G a few years back in the Dee's only win of the season?
We won 4 games both in 2008 and 2009.
2008, we came back from 53 points down at half time.
2009, we smashed them by 10 goals (and we were tanking at the time).

I've always said Fremantle aren't a threat because they won't win in Melbourne. Imagine them infront of 90,000 at the 'G.

I can easily imagine things like World Peace, Free Energy and Anti-gravity but when it comes to picturing them in an AFL GF I just can't conjure up something so fanciful.

It has been 48 years since the Handbaggers have beaten the Hawks in a Final.

Now that really does deserve a big bag of lol. :thumbsu:

Im sure I've asked you this plenty of times before yet you still dodge the question, tazhawk...! :eek:

So why does your sig say 50 years of Domination??????
Can you not count or is it that you're just dumb?

Please explain..???????

They are a ridiculously poor side at the home of footy. In Perth they are fine but the minute they have to travel, they skirt up something shocking.

Agree with the OP, they will NEVER win a premiership.

A Bogan from ringwood LoL'ing it up about travelling, you need a map book to get to Docklands.

We have knocked off Adelaide and Brissie on their home grounds this year, not that you would know where they are.

MCG is where we skirt it up.:thumbsu:

The worst part about it was when Pav got on the footy show to tell everybody how they were gonna beat Richmond.

Then proceded to lose to one of the worst teams of the last 30 years.

Freo should fold (but not before Port).

More people worship the rising sun, than the setting sun.

No chance of a premiership EVER. Keep front running over at Subi and chalking up meaningless top 8 finishes, until you win a final in Melbourne no-one cares :eek:

I got news for you I reckon MCG is not Freos kyptonite, not 3 years agon any way. More likely the SCG, ANZ and the Gabba.

I should also count Metricon/gold coast stadium because we have got a crap record there.:p

This might sound strange I think when Freo had Chris Connoly as coach we won more games at the MCG than Lost. True story... I think. Unless D_one brings out the stats.

More people worship the rising sun, than the setting sun.

Yeah I guess I'm a bit biased towards the Melbourne teams.

I just don't see your mob getting a big advantage at Subiaco compared to the spankings you get handed at the MCG.

Shouldn't it balance out?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Bogan from ringwood LoL'ing it up about travelling, you need a map book to get to Docklands.

We have knocked off Adelaide and Brissie on their home grounds this year, not that you would know where they are.

MCG is where we skirt it up.:thumbsu:

Hence, you will NEVER EVER EVER win a premiership.

Especially with the big nosed Pavlova running around. 50% effectiveness? yeah what a champion! :rolleyes:

Kryptonite?

Is that one of those wierd eclipse things that only get seen once every 5 years, just like Freo being fixtured to play on the MCG?

Or maybe that's a Unicorn... they exist, right?

Don't you have three games there this year? That's more than my club got. We play more games at Subi than we do at the MCG.

Remove this Banner Ad

MCG is Fremantle's kryptonite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back