MCG is Fremantle's kryptonite

Remove this Banner Ad

But were talking about Freo here. Freo were expected to lose at the MCG today even against the likes of melbourne

As usual you're completely right. I checked the papers on Friday before putting in my tips, and everyone had tipped Melbourne except the "Kiss of Death" logically I tipped Melbourne.*

*May be complete and utter bullshit

As usual you're completely right. I checked the papers on Friday before putting in my tips, and everyone had tipped Melbourne except the "Kiss of Death" logically I tipped Melbourne.*

*May be complete and utter bullshit

Damn right I am. Melbourne were expected to be the next superpower with all these top 5 draft picks of Jack watts and Colin Sylvia.

I tip melbourne to win the flag next year and go undefeated.

Bump....

Freo best the Demons by 95 points at the MCG
tumblr_mmr883PokL1s5bb8ko1_400.gif

Damn right I am. Melbourne were expected to be the next superpower with all these top 5 draft picks of Jack watts and Colin Sylvia.

I tip melbourne to win the flag next year and go undefeated.

Despite your impeccable logic, I feel that I would be prepared to wager against your assumption. I am prepared to put up my $2.5M Noosaville holiday mansion, my 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish ($500K), and my 2008 45XR Lear Jet ($5.5M) in return for, hmmm, $20 AUD? What say you Freo-crazyman?

Despite your impeccable logic, I feel that I would be prepared to wager against your assumption. I am prepared to put up my $2.5M Noosaville holiday mansion, my 2013 Aston Martin Vanquish ($500K), and my 2008 45XR Lear Jet ($5.5M) in return for, hmmm, $20 AUD? What say you Freo-crazyman?

I think that is an Unfair deal... Your getting ripped off on this wager... What about if I add a carton of beer, of your choice along with the $20 being chucked up. does that seem fair?:D

I think that is an Unfair deal... Your getting ripped off on this wager... What about if I add a carton of beer, of your choice along with the $20 being chucked up. does that seem fair?:D

Seeing is my favourite beer is Leffe Blonde, I'm prepared to accept ($63 for 24 from "our cellar" website)

In fact I'm feeling generous, I'll throw in a 20 Megaton warhead from an SS20 missile that I acquired in a charity expedition to Uzbekistan two years ago. I have it on good authority that Jamah Islamia will pay top dollar for it, although you might want to move out of Perth in the 6 months after you sell it to them.

Seeing is my favourite beer is Leffe Blonde, I'm prepared to accept ($63 for 24 from "our cellar" website)

In fact I'm feeling generous, I'll throw in a 20 Megaton warhead from an SS20 missile that I acquired in a charity expedition to Uzbekistan two years ago. I have it on good authority that Jamah Islamia will pay top dollar for it, although you might want to move out of Perth in the 6 months after you sell it to them.

I actually live in one of Australias most dangerous shit-holes in Port Adelaide!:D

You would do me a favour in Nuking Port though. You would make it a better place to live in.:)

I actually live in one of Australias most dangerous shit-holes in Port Adelaide!:D

You would do me a favour in Nuking Port though. You would make it a better place to live in.:)

No wonder you've got a hard edge living there.

No wonder you've got a hard edge living there.

yeah I do... See you live in a decent holiday mansion.... I live in a Tent which is surrounded by 3 barb wire fences. I call my defence the triangle of Doom. Have my own little heliport. I have my own Little helicopter as well.

Port Adelaide during the day is not bad, but once the sun goes down I lock up my fences and tent. I sleep with a baseball bat and steel pole next to my pillow.:D

yeah I do... See you live in a decent holiday mansion.... I live in a Tent which is surrounded by 3 barb wire fences. I call my defence the triangle of Doom. Have my own little heliport. I have my own Little helicopter as well.

Port Adelaide during the day is not bad, but once the sun goes down I lock up my fences and tent. I sleep with a baseball bat and steel pole next to my pillow.:D

Zombieland, at least you're prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse.

Still love Poida's self pwnage from the finals last year and subsequent disappearance for 9 months. :thumbsu:

I loved my Eurotrip too.

Visiting Germany, Czech and Austria. Had a great time.

I also didn't disappear for 9 months. Unless you are using dog years as time which is a possibility given you are a dog.

The best bit is that you claim self pwnage.

While I was enjoying my European holiday Freo and Hawks supporter were going ballistic and raging that I wasn't posting.

Meanwhile I was having the time of my life in Europe.

This is what happened next.

Freo = Bundled out by Adelaide cancelling out their performance against a Geelong team that played about 5 minutes.
Hawks = Then got to witness them get crushed by Sydney in a soul destroying loss.

Both teams finished the same as GWS and us...last.

Geelong has this year spanked Freo and Hawthorn.

So this was the result.

PoidaCat = Enjoying European Holiday
Freo Flogs = Bundled Out of Finals
Hawks Flogs = Soul Destroying Grand Final Loss.

Please tell me more about this self pwnage. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved my Eurotrip too.

Visiting Germany, Czech and Austria. Had a great time.

I also didn't disappear for 9 months. Unless you are using dog years as time which is a possibility given you are a dog.

The best bit is that you claim self pwnage.

While I was enjoying my European holiday Freo and Hawks supporter were going ballistic and raging that I wasn't posting.

Meanwhile I was having the time of my life in Europe.

This is what happened next.

Freo = Bundled out by Adelaide cancelling out their performance against a Geelong team that played about 5 minutes.
Hawks = Then got to witness them get crushed by Sydney in a soul destroying loss.

Both teams finished the same as GWS and us...last.

Geelong has this year spanked Freo and Hawthorn.

So this was the result.

PoidaCat = Enjoying European Holiday
Freo Flogs = Bundled Out of Finals
Hawks Flogs = Soul Destroying Grand Final Loss.

Please tell me more about this self pwnage. :)

Revisionism and denial is never pretty, poida. Have the guts to take ownership of one of the better backfire threads in the bay for last few years.

That aside, how many euro chicks did you bang over there. Those German girls....

Remove this Banner Ad

MCG is Fremantle's kryptonite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back