MCG is Fremantle's kryptonite

Remove this Banner Ad

a lot has changed since you 1st wrote this.....
Carlton were pretty shit when he posted this. I’d say things have pretty much stayed the same.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I loved my Eurotrip too.

Visiting Germany, Czech and Austria. Had a great time.

I also didn't disappear for 9 months. Unless you are using dog years as time which is a possibility given you are a dog.

The best bit is that you claim self pwnage.

While I was enjoying my European holiday Freo and Hawks supporter were going ballistic and raging that I wasn't posting.

Meanwhile I was having the time of my life in Europe.

This is what happened next.

Freo = Bundled out by Adelaide cancelling out their performance against a Geelong team that played about 5 minutes.
Hawks = Then got to witness them get crushed by Sydney in a soul destroying loss.

Both teams finished the same as GWS and us...last.

Geelong has this year spanked Freo and Hawthorn.

So this was the result.

PoidaCat = Enjoying European Holiday
Freo Flogs = Bundled Out of Finals
Hawks Flogs = Soul Destroying Grand Final Loss.

Please tell me more about this self pwnage. :)
yep another glorious win at the MCG

Pathetic !. HaHaHahAhaA
I miss DanWA . lol

Another win vs Richmond at the MCG. This time freo won by 54 points 15.13.103 to tigers 6.13.49. Lead 8.11.59 to tigers 4.11.35 at 3 quarter time too.

Ironic as last time freo beat tigers at the MCG, the 3/4-time score was 59 to 35 but it was dockers 9.5.59 to tigers 5.5.35 tigers came back but Mundy got us home.

another freo win vs the tigers at the mcg was 2015. freo won after the siren with a David Mundy goal.

Then another freo win vs the tigers was 2014. dockers won 16.9.105 to tigers 12.13.85.

Another memorable win vs the tigers at the MCG was in 2012. Ballantyne seals it and freo wins 78-66.

Dockers 1st win vs Richmond at the mcg was back in 2004. tigers lead 48-9 at one point but somehow freo won by 10 points 81-71.

No chance of a premiership EVER. Keep front running over at Subi and chalking up meaningless top 8 finishes, until you win a final in Melbourne no-one cares :eek:
nek minnit. Freo beat cats in MCG in the 2012 elim final

freo beat geelong in geelongistan in the 2013 qualifying final

Hmm, I’ve got a suspicion Dan might be lurking. Don’t be surprised if he gets his sentence commuted on the undertaking he becomes a crows ambassador. Watch this space.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Hmm, I’ve got a suspicion Dan might be lurking. Don’t be surprised if he gets his sentence commuted on the undertaking he becomes a crows ambassador. Watch this space.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Oh he's lurking alright. Visited the forum yesterday according to his profile. ;)

I miss DanWA . lol

Another win vs Richmond at the MCG. This time freo won by 54 points 15.13.103 to tigers 6.13.49. Lead 8.11.59 to tigers 4.11.35 at 3 quarter time too.

Ironic as last time freo beat tigers at the MCG, the 3/4-time score was 59 to 35 but it was dockers 9.5.59 to tigers 5.5.35 tigers came back but Mundy got us home.

another freo win vs the tigers at the mcg was 2015. freo won after the siren with a David Mundy goal.

Then another freo win vs the tigers was 2014. dockers won 16.9.105 to tigers 12.13.85.

Another memorable win vs the tigers at the MCG was in 2012. Ballantyne seals it and freo wins 78-66.

Dockers 1st win vs Richmond at the mcg was back in 2004. tigers lead 48-9 at one point but somehow freo won by 10 points 81-71.
Then you play crap for the rest of the season.
Lost to West Coast in the derby lol but when Richmond come up on the fixture,play your little leggies off.
#weareeveryonesgrandfinal

Not sure the MCG is a problem for them any more than it is for other interstate teams.
Gotta sort their forward line out.
Other than that they have been mighty impressive in all but one stinker this season.
Probably the club I would like to win a flag the most after my own.
The fan base has been incredibly loyal and deserve some success.
Having said that, this year may be bridge too far

Remove this Banner Ad

MCG is Fremantle's kryptonite

Remove this Banner Ad

Back