Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I know I know, this post is about "Me" isn't it Heals? and therefore everyone else can post their crap everwhere else. Like you say.

But if I could sneak in one lil' request, that being that I'd sure like to hear more from the bigpapagman: his posts are just platinum. I'm pretty sure that like me, people come to this site to read his views. So I'm sorry if his posts on your page seem out of place Paddy, but know this: we care what it is that he thinks. Ranger.
What?

I AM VERY EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My friend Daniel is not really my friend anymore. He has a new friend called Ryan. I went to play with him at his house but Ryan was there. They kept locking me out of Daniels room and then when I broke the door handle and went in the room it was really dark and Daniel and Ryan were in Daniels bed together. They screamed for me to get out and said that they were playing forts. They both were swetting and I think they might have been doing something else but didn't want to tell me because it was probably ace. I left and went back to the unit. I hate Daniel now.

Man Daniel is soooo gay:eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back