Me

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
the oggmonster said:
Thanks disgraceful skipper kelly. There are things that I’ll never laugh at. The handicapped. Because there’s nothing funny about them. Or any deformity. It’s like when you see someone look at a little handicapped and go ‘ooh, look at him, he’s not able-bodied. I am, I’m prejudiced.’ Yeah, well, at least the little handicapped fella is able-minded. Unless he’s not, it’s difficult to tell with the wheelchair ones.

Are you saying there should be tests? I dont know, maybe stick pins in their legs... We're all ears! :D

I am very sad with this news. I still can't believe it. I rang dad this morning and I said it must be a joke cause why would they get rid of Will. When he is playing he is one of our acest players.

I am thinking of writing to the club and telling them what I think. Does anyone have Will Slades address I would like to send him something?

I think the Mighty Cats are been a bit stupid. Thank goodness Nathan is still there. I think if Will plays for another club I won't barrack for that club but I will buy a Will Slade badge and wear it.

I am excited about this weekend. My friend Daniel is having me over to his house for a home stay. He said we are going to go out and pick up girls or as he says chickie babies. I am going to wear my new tracksuit. I hope we go some place where we can dance. I think girls like to see that guys can dance. Daniel also said that if his mum and dad go out then we might be able to snaek into his brothers bedroom and look at his naughty magazines. I have never seen these but Daniel says they are very sexy. Daniel said that he once was the boyfriend of a girl in one of these magazines.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON! GOODBY WILL, I LOVE YOU!

Bomber Freak said:
Can I ask a serious question... but is there really a Will Slade in Geelong?
NOT ANY MORE!!! Check the Coburg and Port Melbourne Reserves rosters in a couple of months.
I think Will Slade's really ace nickname around the Cats was Hobble. Hope he fares better than Healy's pet of the same name!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hi healy

i just read this thread and you sound like a great guy! i'm intrested in hearing more on your love life :)

ps. the swans rock

GO SWANS 2005 PREMIERS :)

nicky said:
hi healy

i just read this thread and you sound like a great guy! i'm intrested in hearing more on your love life :)

ps. the swans rock

GO SWANS 2005 PREMIERS :)

You might have found your next girlfriend Healy.. :)

C'MON THE MIGHTY PIES GET IT ON!!

nicky said:
hi healy

ps. the swans rock

GO SWANS 2005 PREMIERS

I think you're in with a show here Heals ;) :thumbsu:

GO TIGERS 2006 PREMIERS OR 07 or 08 OR...............

Hi nicky my names Pat Healy. Some of the guys here think you might like me. Are you a girl? If you are that would be ace. Are you pretty?

Last weekend I went and stayed at my friend Daniels place. We really raged on all weekend. On Friday night we went to the movies at the shopping centre near his house. It was cool there were all these really good looking girls at the movie place. I wanted to see Transporter 2 but Daniel said we had to go and see In Her Shoes because he said it is a really girly film so there would be more babes in there for us to pick up.

The movie really sucked and we didn't even get to see the end of it. Half way through it somebody went and said Daniel was been a pest and we got chucked out. Daniel had been going up to groups of girls while the movie was on and asking them if they wanted to go to the Pancake Parlor with us after the movies. They all said no.

After we got chucked out Daniel I went to maccas and got some food before going home. That night Daniel showed me one of his brothers magazines. It was very sexy and had nude ladies in it and you could see their boozies and everything. Daniel really liked the page where you could see this man's thing. He kept pointing at it and giggling.

That night I had bit of an accident, but I managed to clean up with some towels from the bathroom and I don't think Daniel or his mum noticed.

That night Daniel's brother made us a drink called rocket fuel. Wow it tasted yuk but it made my head go dizzy. After drinking our rocket fuels we went down the shops and tried to talk to some girls but there were none there. Daniel said we should go to the pub near his house because it has a disco. When we got there they told us it was a special members night and that we couldn't come it. That was a shame because as we stood there these three really sexy girls who all must have been members came up and got straight in.

We decided to go home and it was lucky that we did because when we got back to Daniels place he started to spew up. It was really funny.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON!

Healy said:
Hi nicky my names Pat Healy. Some of the guys here think you might like me. Are you a girl? If you are that would be ace. Are you pretty?

Last weekend I went and stayed at my friend Daniels place. We really raged on all weekend. On Friday night we went to the movies at the shopping centre near his house. It was cool there were all these really good looking girls at the movie place. I wanted to see Transporter 2 but Daniel said we had to go and see In Her Shoes because he said it is a really girly film so there would be more babes in there for us to pick up.

The movie really sucked and we didn't even get to see the end of it. Half way through it somebody went and said Daniel was been a pest and we got chucked out. Daniel had been going up to groups of girls while the movie was on and asking them if they wanted to go to the Pancake Parlor with us after the movies. They all said no.

After we got chucked out Daniel I went to maccas and got some food before going home. That night Daniel showed me one of his brothers magazines. It was very sexy and had nude ladies in it and you could see their boozies and everything. Daniel really liked the page where you could see this man's thing. He kept pointing at it and giggling.

That night I had bit of an accident, but I managed to clean up with some towels from the bathroom and I don't think Daniel or his mum noticed.

That night Daniel's brother made us a drink called rocket fuel. Wow it tasted yuk but it made my head go dizzy. After drinking our rocket fuels we went down the shops and tried to talk to some girls but there were none there. Daniel said we should go to the pub near his house because it has a disco. When we got there they told us it was a special members night and that we couldn't come it. That was a shame because as we stood there these three really sexy girls who all must have been members came up and got straight in.

We decided to go home and it was lucky that we did because when we got back to Daniels place he started to spew up. It was really funny.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS GET IT ON!
Healy, does Daniel try and do naughty things to you when you bend over?

I just discovered this thread. It is now listed in my favorites! I will stay tuned.

Healy - you have an amazing life, even if it does all take place in someone's imagination!
How are those crabs treating you? ;)

Hello everyone,

I am very happy and excited today although still sad about Will Slade going.

The reason why I am very excited is that when we were at Daniels place we used his computer and he got me into internet dating like he said he would. Today I found out I am officially on a dating board. I can't wait for all the girls to start contacting me. The ad said that it is the place to meet the perfect partner. I think I will have a girlfriend very soon.

If you go to http://www.ezifriends.com.au and then do a search for men aged between 20 and 26 you will see the thing about me that we posted I hope the girls like it and start getting in touch really soon. Daniel say I should only answer the ones who send pictures and have big boobs. But I don't know if they are nice is the main thing.

C'MON THE MIGHTY CATS AND LADIES INTO INTERNET DATING GET IT ON!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back