Media alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeez it's great to have so much support from Voss after how the club treated him. Spoke well and made Gillion have to give him a long answer.

If I was a betting man I'd say the odds of next Lions CEO are:

Michael Conlan - $1.45 to 1

Gregg Swann - $2.75 to 1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It seems that Conlan or Swann are probably the next CEO. I don't live in Brissie so l dont know him, or Swann for that matter. Just wondering on people's opinion on who they rate more?

Would like someone who knows something to answer this as well. Which would be preferable?

I rate Michael Conlan, has worked at the AFL and is on good terms with VLAD and Gil.

His appointment will bring Fitzroy fans back to the Club.

I rate Michael Conlan, has worked at the AFL and is on good terms with VLAD and Gil.

Honestly, it really wouldn't.

Nah...From what I've heard and read the AFL are extremely happy with the work he is doing presently as CEO of AFL Queensland...They wont move him.... that's robbing Peter to pay Paul.

Last edited:
I had IQ'd it, but Leppa was on the Sunday Footy Show earlier.

A couple of very awkward moments on that segment...was actually painful to watch.

Prior to that segment, the Vic media or specifically the panel on the SFS, were scathing on the decision to wear the Bears jumper last night...they were just clueless on why it was even worn and its purpose etc.

I wish I could be as pathetic at my job as most journos/footy pundits and continuously get rewarded for it year after year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back