Media Alert

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Fox Sports News loop on channel 513, there is a fairly in depth Nick Davis interview addressing his chances of playing at the Lions next year and his thoughts on possibly playing along side Ben Cousins next year. After watching the interview, I am all for him playing with us, spoke of having his first baby on the way and how that has affected his outlook etc...reminds me similar sentiments to Pikey.

Bump.

I'll use this thread for replay purposes. For those with Foxtel late night replays kicked off last night. TOnight 11:30Qld time is our win over Collingwood.

1am Christmas Day is the win over Port.

Jed Adcock Radio Interview

Good evening everyone- Just to let you know I heard Jed Adcock will be doing an interview on SEN radio tomorrow morning at arond 8.50am QLD time.

You can listen online at www.sen.com.au.

Have a great weekend.

Had a listen. Adcock didn't really give alot away.
He said that he is training with the midfielders but expects to also spend some time back in defence.
He said Vossy is playing a more modern gameplan than Lethal did (obviously did not go into specifics!!).
Also that Leunberger and Mitch Clark have both put on 8kgs and Leunberger has only just started proper training as of yesterday.

Vossy is on Sports Tonight (Ten) tonight.

At least viewers in Brisbane not on daylight saving get advance notice.

What time is Sports Tonight on in France??

What time is Sports Tonight on in France??

12.45pm, which is 10.45pm in Melbourne/Sydney.
Take the feed off the Optus B1 satellite with a transponder.
Time for lunch. Croque Monsieur I think, with extra fromage.
It was about Vossy and how he's handed training over to Leppa.

“Is there someone else up there we can talk to?”

I would have thought, onze heures would have been close enough? :p

Not sure if anyone has already posted this but there's a link to Jmac's blog.

Got some great vids. PM me if you would like it sent, strictly brissie fans only.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone else twigged that the Ch9 cricket coverage today isn't live- ie delayed coverage? To quote- "to fit better with other program commitments"

What genius thought this one up?

I don't get that at all.

Luckily on the Gold Coast I have the option of NBN.

Interestingly on NBN HD'd coverage, you have the choice of the coverage without commentary on ch 80, and with commentary on ch 81. Has been that way all year too. Very good to not have to listen to Tony Greig, one more reference to Haddin's gloves and I will spew up.

Why do Channel Nine keep persisting with Tony Greig? Do they not care that he keeps getting players' names wrong? Thank God Gilchrist is retired, because I was getting sick of hearing "Gilchurch".:rolleyes:

[/rant]

Did anyone else catch the first Lions ad on TV for 2009 promoting the game against the Saints next weekend? Hubby and I were so excited, practically squealing with delight and jumping off the couch. We CAN'T WAIT for the Lions' Season 09 to begin! :)

Unfortunately, the ad featured a lot of Browny who isn't playing and said the game would be televised at 8:30pm (on Ten) so obviously a delayed telecast. :( We have to go to a wedding so we'll be relying on text messages for updates ;)

Possibly delayed coverage due to our bushfires down here, and their on the spot reporting of the horror..

Nothing to do with the bushfires- my sister was watching it live in Tassie, which was how I realised we were on delay. Tassie is a lot closer to Victoria than Queensland.

Ch9's recorded message said it was so they "could better meet other programming commitments". Such as to counter Ch7's new Sunday night programs is my guess.

Michael Voss to be on SEN anytime from now till 11am Melbourne time. Listen on sen.com.au or 1116am.

Well Vossy wasn't on and KB stopped mentioning him as a guest coming up, so who knows what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back