Media personality bias registry

Remove this Banner Ad

Being part of a club at some point in these people lives, will not always mean the they are biased, currently t, harley, r smith, b brownless, would have to be the worst.
But you will have shaw bag the pies, and generally every team, k bartlett does not show bias for the tiges, and guys like carey, crawford and lloyd are some of the best down the line callers there are. Also guys like walls, t lane, christian, are maybe the worst cheerleaders of all time. actually ch9 did footy so much better than the rest. even when two crap teams played on friday night that network made it feel like a big important game.

the pies swans game tonight was the worst commatated game ever... t lane has bored us for to long. he was a disgrace to himself and his employers tonight. walls was no better, and hudson has no clue and will sheepishly follow these two fools. barracking of highest order, the rohan free and easy goal put lane into a place no comments man should go " live tv bias" M lloyd rightfully challenged him and made him look rather silly, at least on delay someone can pull him up and fix things. and also at the 10/15 minute mark in every game , even if a team is in control of a game '' there still time if they only do so and so" its a joke and they treat the veiwers with disrespect every time...

the pies swans game tonight was the worst commatated game ever... t lane has bored us for to long. he was a disgrace to himself and his employers tonight. walls was no better, and hudson has no clue and will sheepishly follow these two fools. barracking of highest order, the rohan free and easy goal put lane into a place no comments man should go " live tv bias" M lloyd rightfully challenged him and made him look rather silly, at least on delay someone can pull him up and fix things. and also at the 10/15 minute mark in every game , even if a team is in control of a game '' there still time if they only do so and so" its a joke and they treat the veiwers with disrespect every time...

I fully agree with this.

Collingwood could be up by 20 goals, and the other team would "still have time" or "still have a chance" according to guys like Tim Lane. Last night, any slight infringement by or possible free against a Collingwood player had Lane pleading with the umpire to make the call. I was glad when both Anthony Hudson and Matthew Lloyd (rightly) argued against Lane and said that Gary Rohan ducked into that tackle too. In real time and on the replay, you could clearly see that Rohan made a second movement to lower his head, and then just stood there waiting to get hit and paid the free.

Ralph is def a Tigers man.

I guess it is good if you don't know who those in the media support shows they are at least trying not to show any bias toward a particular team.

Liam Pickering should be forced to declare which players he manges before the start of any game he comments on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think Daytripper means they have a love-hate relationship with Essendon.

A bit like celtic_prode who loves to tear strips off Carlton.
James Brayshaw - North Melbourne
Wrong.

James Brayshaw loves James Brayshaw.

Emma Quayle - Essendon.
Greg Denham - :confused:
Tony Jones - Collingwood.
Grant Thomas - St Kilda and Justin Koschitzke.
Jon Anderson - Geelong.

Liam Pickering also has a bit of a North Melb bias.

But everyone is missing the obvious one - can't believe we are up to page 3 and no one has mentioned Eddie... Ah well, I have now.

I think Daytripper means they have a love-hate relationship with Essendon.

A bit like celtic_prode who loves to tear strips off Carlton.

Wrong.

James Brayshaw loves James Brayshaw.

Emma Quayle - Essendon.
Greg Denham - :confused:
Tony Jones - Collingwood.
Grant Thomas - St Kilda and Justin Koschitzke.
Jon Anderson - Geelong.

West Coast Eagles.

I don't think I saw this guy in the OP.....
Michelangelo Rucci- Port Power
We also have a few other Port and Adelaide bias commentators, but this guy stands out the most. I hardly read The Adevertiser anymore due to him.

Sheahan definitely supports Melbourne, Hutchy supports Geelong, and Cometti West Coast (not 100% on this one).

Mark Robinson & Patrick Smith are both Essendon fans.

However they both hate Essendon.

LOL, Robbo loves Essendon.

I remember last season when your mob got on a run, Robbo was on SEN on Saturday morning with Cornflakes and asked the panel "When Essendon are up and firing, are they the most exciting team in the league?" Cornflakes shot him down pretty quickly saying "No they're not, that only tells me your a biased Essendon supporter"

:D

Remove this Banner Ad

Media personality bias registry

Remove this Banner Ad

Back