Expansion Media reaction: SL-NRL expansion vs. AFL two-team expansion plans

Remove this Banner Ad

"Abusing me because you can't follow simple english .

Another big boost fot the negative rl stereotype ."

And all you can do is laugh about the damage you're doing .

:

The so-called 'negative RL stereotype' exists in your mind only.

All across QLD today the community are buzzing with excitement and counting down the hours 'til kick off for the most intense and physical display of football in the world (to us anyway) against the enemy they despise the most, the NSW Blues. Nothing negative about that whatsoever. In fact, the goodwill and positive energy is infectious.

Studies have shown the QLD economy gets a big boost the day after an Origin win and rightly so because the people turn up to work the next day in a good mood and rearing to go (after the hangover subsides of course).

While NRL clubs are understandably jealous of AFL crowds, I can understand why the AFL world are jealous of RL's showpiece event.

All across QLD today the community are buzzing with excitement and counting down the hours 'til kick off for the most intense and physical display of football in the world (to us anyway) against the enemy they despise the most, the NSW Blues. Nothing negative about that whatsoever. In fact, the goodwill and positive energy is infectious.

Studies have shown the QLD economy gets a big boost the day after an Origin win and rightly so because the people turn up to work the next day in a good mood and rearing to go (after the hangover subsides of course).

While NRL clubs are understandably jealous of AFL crowds, I can understand why the AFL world are jealous of RL's showpiece event.

:thumbsu:

Gallop has admitted sydney clubs will go, also the relcation fund will be upto $12 million nexy year look for Roosters or Dragons relocation

You're joking right .

To save a lot of boring replies , I'll rephrase your statement for you .
If you'd said adding to the so-called 'negative RL stereotype'
in the way you suggest ,exists in your mind only,
then you'd get the Aucmal to back you up .

:eek:

Just a few more to add to the long list here, though I've missed a few other choice bitss over the last couple of months -

http://www.leaguehq.com.au/news/new...rld-cup-thunder/2008/06/03/1212258825627.html

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/...coast-afl.html

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/showthread.php?t=446473

And for the RL trolls who says the Melbourne press is anti NRL (and conveniantly overlook the fact that News ltd Storm is owned by them),
you are welcome to contribute just one example - if you can find one.

Judging from the latest storm warning today from the Bureau of Meterology a very large sherrin is headed towards Newcastle!:p

sherrinstorm.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Expansion Media reaction: SL-NRL expansion vs. AFL two-team expansion plans

Remove this Banner Ad

Back