No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1602491

Just another Kamry Krows Korp douche. No humility in defeat. A KKK supporter at work shook my hand after our 2017 win and congratulated me but then proclaimed that whilst Richmond played better on the day, there would be only 4 or 5 players that would be good enough to get in the Crows best 22.
The old "worst list" to win a flag.

Pretty sure you win on the last day of the finals is how the AFL is set up.

The old "home ground advantage" trope was dealt with in 2020. Beating Port in a home prelim. & the GF played in QLD.

Last edited:

View attachment 1602491

Just another Kamry Krows Korp douche. No humility in defeat. A KKK supporter at work shook my hand after our 2017 win and congratulated me but then proclaimed that whilst Richmond played better on the day, there would be only 4 or 5 players that would be good enough to get in the Crows best 22.
Very brief look at his Twitter profile, seems he's a Crows fan, or to put it another way, the male version of Georgie Parker.

Very brief look at his Twitter profile, seems he's a Crows fan, or to put it another way, the male version of Georgie Parker.
I've been blocked by georgie parker. It wasn't that difficult either which is pretty disappointing. She's a smart arse but can't cop it as good as she dishes it out.

I've been blocked by georgie parker. It wasn't that difficult either which is pretty disappointing. She's a smart arse but can't cop it as good as she dishes it out.
is that the bird from home and away?

alfs daughter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hawks flog

farrk me nobody whinged when they won a 3 peat, they got sucked off by the umps every week and won the free kick count every week. the complete opposite of us

What a steaming pile of dog s**t this article is lol

My favourite part is where he says a Crows win would have been a win for attacking football, but the "grinders" won the game. Lol, outside of the first 3 goals they kicked, the Crows had to grind for every score. We were the most attacking side for most of that game. Delusion.

The hockey bird or the All saints one?
Post Malone Seltzer GIF by Bud Light

yes a nice piece of complete and utter dribble from Jai Bednall

I seem to recal the AFL being wrapped at our passage thru the finals
we brought an exciting brand of football and on the back of the Bulldogs surprise win 2016
would make many clubs and their supporters believe they can do it
and ....
We brought the Tiger Army
and the football world was blown away , so loud so proud , we made a massive statement
and the AFL , chests puffed out proudly , never get that in and NRL game

yes a nice piece of complete and utter dribble from Jai Bednall

I seem to recal the AFL being wrapped at our passage thru the finals
we brought an exciting brand of football and on the back of the Bulldogs surprise win 2016
would make many clubs and their supporters believe they can do it
and ....
We brought the Tiger Army
and the football world was blown away , so loud so proud , we made a massive statement
and the AFL , chests puffed out proudly , never get that in and NRL game
and now they have bitten the hand that feeds them

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters Mega Salt Mine thread - Preserve & add flavour years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back