Game Day Melbourne Demons v West Coast Eagles - GDT 7/4/2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point, forgot that Sellar has played everywhere before.

Still going to be a big ask though and you would expect Jamar to play 90% of the game in the ruck.

Also means that Sellar won't play back on the resting ruckman, who will probably go to Rivers. Not good.

Oh well, let's get this anal violation over with.

:(

And we have to watch it with that spud Tony Shaw giving us "expert" comments. Matt Campbell isn't much better either, but as least it's not Dwayne Russell.

And we have to watch it with that spud Tony Shaw giving us "expert" comments. Matt Campbell isn't much better either, but as least it's not Dwayne Russell.

I actually don't mind Matt Campbell that much, best of a bad bunch I suppose.

God I miss Clinton Grybas' commentary.

Also no sign yet of Glen Jackovich, did they get rid of him or are my nightmares about to get worse?

What the...?

No radio stream at the moment - all the stations that are supposed to be running our match seem to be still running the Freo v Sydney game :mad:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great 50 metre goal from Dunn. Getting our hands on it early and having a crack.

7-6, Eagles up.

And then Frawley runs too far and Darling will kick a goal no doubt. Stiff.

13-6.

Guys, seriously, how does Brad Green get a game? No troll.

We've been asking the same question for a while. A decent injury list helps his cause, but not much else.

Guys, seriously, how does Brad Green get a game? No troll.

At this rate he's actually going to be worse this year.

I don't think he'll be getting too many more, to be honest, unless he gets on with it and starts to have an impact.

That being a positive impact... :eek:

Didn't take long for somebody to upstage Green for biggest *******.

Seriously Chip, that is pathetic.

Harsh mate, it was good work, just ran too far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back