Melbourne: The Most Over-Rated Team in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't see how the Dees could be the most overrated side when they're not even rated by most supporters to begin with.
Many punters are predicting them to make the 8, but plenty aren't... and it's not like anyone in their right mind is saying they'll win the flag or even make the top 4 for that matter.

If you want to talk about massively overrated teams I think one names stands out from the rest.

Collingwood.

Supporting hawthorn you would know all about massively overrated, after the last 2 years..

I don't see how the Dees could be the most overrated side when they're not even rated by most supporters to begin with.
Many punters are predicting them to make the 8, but plenty aren't... and it's not like anyone in their right mind is saying they'll win the flag or even make the top 4 for that matter.

If you want to talk about massively overrated teams I think one names stands out from the rest.

Collingwood.

Agree
Shame on us for rating ourselves after just winning a flag, would make more sense to rate a team that hasn't won a final in two years:thumbsu:

Was reading an article the other day about Jack Watts thinking hes some day gonna be a big bustling Barry Hall foward. Provided a good laugh. Good to know the boy has optimism, he'll need it. But in all seriousness Melbourne are finally getting better so i cant blame Dee's fans for getting a little more excited then they should be.

Yes we have all heard the stories and read the PR stuff about the Demons turning it around etc.

Many of us feel so sorry for this mob that despite the fact that their supporters are generally complete tossers (that we'd love to bash), we wish them well..

The only thing you would have bashed lately is your head against a wall as your mob, failed to get past another prelim.

But now after years of Tanking and lies, the Melbourne Flogs have got out of their out-dated Land Rovers and become cocky. Offensively Cocky..

Land rover >>>>> Datsun 120Y and eating at soup kitchens.

Here's a few little reasons why these Clowns should get back in their box and stop pretending that they can play with the big boys:

Dunn; Watts; Maric; Rivers; Bartram; Garland; Warnock; Grimes; Bail; Sylvia; Bate.

Not one of these lemons would get a sniff at a top 3 Club..

So they would be certain starters in your mob??

Melbourne = Gone for a long time.

Last time i checked 1954 >>>> 1964. Thats 10 years longer than us.

I would rather be a Melbourne or North (on field) supporter than a Sainter or Dogs supporter, whose teams are always around the mark but will always lack class and polish to go all the way. Add Carlton to that now they are more scrutinised so they can’t cheat to win a flag. They are easily the most over hyped and rated team by a mile.

I would rather be a Melbourne or North (on field) supporter than a Sainter or Dogs supporter, whose teams are always around the mark but will always lack class and polish to go all the way. Add Carlton to that now they are more scrutinised so they can’t cheat to win a flag. They are easily the most over hyped and rated team by a mile.

Yes because Melbourne have made a habit of going all the way in the colour television era.......

Don't know how Melbourne can be over-rated - no one (other than a bit a demon self fapping) rates them in the first place.

Don't know how Melbourne can be over-rated - no one (other than a bit a demon self fapping) rates them in the first place.

If you read it carefully i didnt say Melbourne were overrated. And their young list is miles better than the Eagles who will be having a two way battle with the Lions for the spoon.

Yes because Melbourne have made a habit of going all the way in the colour television era.......

Question:

Have WCE supporters finally admitted Naitanui is a *******? I mean, he's only getting worse. Used to be good in the NAB Cup, shit in the real season, and now he's just shit at both :(

Question:

Have WCE supporters finally admitted Naitanui is a *******? I mean, he's only getting worse. Used to be good in the NAB Cup, shit in the real season, and now he's just shit at both :(

Pot kettle Watts ****er?

Edit: Actually Watts hasn't been good at either

Question:

Have WCE supporters finally admitted Naitanui is a *******?

What do expect? after all he is Jennie Prats love child.
74357387.jpg

20090617180107578_1.jpg

Question:

Constant denial quite often leads to dementia, you're well on your way :(

Brisbane are a dead set lay down miser' for the spoon.

I think The eagles will move forward and the Demons are going to drop back.

Cant lose so many senior players and not have an adverse effect.

Just bad Karma for tanking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No, Hawthorn are the most overrated team in sports history.

A Melbourne fan wouldn't bet that they will finish top 4, a Hawthorn fan would :eek:

No, Hawthorn are the most overrated team in sports history.

A Melbourne fan wouldn't bet that they will finish top 4, a Hawthorn fan would :eek:

lay off the stupid pills sunshine.

The odds for the hawks by bookies (Trying to make money) for the four suggest they are a very backable option. Thus not over-rated.

You where blinded by Joffa's very gay gold sequined jacket when you wrote that sh!tpile post.

lay off the stupid pills sunshine.

The odds for the hawks by bookies (Trying to make money) for the four suggest they are a very backable option. Thus not over-rated.

You where blinded by Joffa's very gay gold sequined jacket when you wrote that sh!tpile post.

I bet they were backable odds last year, and the year before that. Like I said. Most overrated side in the entire history of world sport

Constant denial quite often leads to dementia, you're well on your way :(

Now we know that the Eagles aren't the most talented team around. It speaks volumes that Naitanui played the whole match, and only 3 players managed a lower supercoach score than him.

2 of those players were subbed on in the third quarter, and the other one was mega superstar late inclusion to the side Brett Jones.

Melbourne was rated? By who? Gerard Healey?

Exactly. I'm not sure who has rated us at all? Even Melbourne supporters still think we are years away from consistent finals footy...

Adelaide and Hawthorn for mine are the most over-rated teams in the comp. Everyone had them last year in the top 4. Fail. If you have Melbourne in your top 8 this year, you really know nothing about football...

I bet they were backable odds last year, and the year before that. Like I said. Most overrated side in the entire history of world sport

Prone to exaggerate much :eek:

Much like Tony SHaw wearing glasses when someone calls themselves brilliant its quite clear they are stupid.

Now we know that the Eagles aren't the most talented team around. It speaks volumes that Naitanui played the whole match, and only 3 players managed a lower supercoach score than him.

2 of those players were subbed on in the third quarter, and the other one was mega superstar late inclusion to the side Brett Jones.

Interesting that you rate Champion Data stats - NN is rated as the 2nd best player from the 2008 draft having the most impact on games.

Your shambles drafted Watts before Nata , just get over it. :eek: :eek:

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne: The Most Over-Rated Team in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back