Melbourne: The Most Over-Rated Team in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Exactly. I'm not sure who has rated us at all? Even Melbourne supporters still think we are years away from consistent finals footy...

Adelaide and Hawthorn for mine are the most over-rated teams in the comp. Everyone had them last year in the top 4. Fail. If you have Melbourne in your top 8 this year, you really know nothing about football...

Spot on.

I blame two people for all this hype about the Dees: Dean Failey and Jim Stynes. The sooner you guys get rid of these Clowns the better for your chances of surviving as 'Melbourne' in the AFL.

Adelaide and Hawthorn for mine are the most over-rated teams in the comp. Everyone had them last year in the top 4. Fail.

Quoted for truth. :thumbsu:

Spot on.

I blame two people for all this hype about the Dees: Dean Failey and Jim Stynes. The sooner you guys get rid of these Clowns the better for your chances of surviving as 'Melbourne' in the AFL.

You lose all creditability just there.

I guarantee that by the end of the season Geelong will be roundly confirmed as the most over-rated team in the league.

Based on the fact your expected to go top four and you wont.

lol, you were expected to produce a 'dynasty' after 2008...

What happened?
We're still waiting.
Overrated much? :thumbsu: :D

lol, you were expected to produce a 'dynasty' after 2008...

What happened?
We're still waiting.
Overrated much? :thumbsu: :D

same rules apply.

Where is the Geelong dynasty?? never happened.

Thats why every cats fan is so dirty over the 2008 flag.

Over-rated means end result was less than ability+expectations.

Your rated top 4 right now but I say you wont make it. Your over rated.

Melbourne are not expected to make top four cant b them.

Hawks are expected to go top 6 and will. cant be them.

Who is the most over-rated team right now...GEELONG.

if I am wrong bet me you will make top four?

same rules apply.

Where is the Geelong dynasty?? never happened.

Thats why every cats fan is so dirty over the 2008 flag.

Over-rated means end result was less than ability+expectations.

Your rated top 4 right now but I say you wont make it. Your over rated.

So by your almighty opinion alone, we're overrated?
Gotcha. :thumbsu: :rolleyes:

Melbourne are not expected to make top four cant b them.

Hawks are expected to go top 6 and will. cant be them.

Who is the most over-rated team right now...GEELONG.

if I am wrong bet me you will make top four?

I bet you the Cats will finish above the Hawks. ;)

lets not change the rules chef.

Cats finish top four or you drop dimebag for the next season for Justin Bieber. ;)

Nah nah, you said Cats wont make the 4 but Hawks will make the 6.
I reckon Cats will top the Hawks.

Lets not get all jumpy about 5th place. :cool:

And I cant make the bet for the entire season.
This would leave me without any chips for future bets next year. ;)

Melbourne supporters have been quiet since last week.. I know its only nab cup but i think that it was a bit of a reality check. Went in almost full strength against our under full strength team and were given a bath..

I think they overrate themselves, I also think the media need to stop the current wankfest obsession that they have with melbourne based on a couple of early picks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they overrate themselves, I also think the media need to stop the current wankfest obsession that they have with melbourne based on a couple of early picks.

As opposed to a wankfest based on an untried coach

Melbourne supporters have been quiet since last week.. I know its only nab cup but i think that it was a bit of a reality check. Went in almost full strength against our under full strength team and were given a bath..

I miss the media Dees wankfest :( I'm already tired of this Hird & Bomber Thompson circle--jerkoff--wankfest :(

Melbourne supporters have been quiet since last week.. I know its only nab cup but i think that it was a bit of a reality check. Went in almost full strength against our under full strength team and were given a bath.. .
Errr.... I don't think you do.
And the current wankfest obsession with Hird is based on what exactly?

All I have ever heard lately is how talentless Essendons list is, think some people are starting to fret, ESP with the revamped footy dept. That's why were being talked about!
Fear....

Nah nah, you said Cats wont make the 4 but Hawks will make the 6.
I reckon Cats will top the Hawks.

Lets not get all jumpy about 5th place. :cool:

And I cant make the bet for the entire season.
This would leave me without any chips for future bets next year. ;)

thats a bit loaded... hawks went 7 last year and the cats went 2
I reckon it comes down to whether you think the cats can go top four. I say no chance....I am willing to put bieber up.

Or maybe whoever has the worst winning/losing margin against the demons regardless of amount of games and including finals has to have Bieber for the weeks the cats and hawks play next season?

that Leaves heaps of chips for you to spread around.

Seems fitting after all jack watts and Justin Bieber are like separated at birth.

JackWatts011.jpg

All I have ever heard lately is how talentless Essendons list is, think some people are starting to fret, ESP with the revamped footy dept. That's why were being talked about!
Fear....

Lets get this straight.
Hird may hold the title of coach, but it is Thompson who does the coaching. It was fairly evident during the game with the game style and plan.

overated ?
Look at the dog **** polisher trying to deflect from repeated failures in recruiting hall and aker. well i guess its another year of we almost got their again from crotch sniffers. :thumbsu:

overated ?
Look at the dog **** polisher trying to deflect from repeated failures in recruiting hall and aker. well i guess its another year of we almost got their again from crotch sniffers. :thumbsu:

We recruited Hall and Aker trying to win games, something your club hasn't tried to do in years. Whats Melbourne in for? Another year of garbage, followed by a nice pick and talk of next year?

Incidentally Hall would be your best player :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Melbourne: The Most Over-Rated Team in the Comp

Remove this Banner Ad

Back