News Melbourne's Next Coach - Roos for 2-3 years with a succession plan

WHO DO YOU WANT?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a little inkling that our senior assistant will be Mark Williams. The club has met with him this week.

Very Interesting, i agree with TPM maybe it is a GM of football. Or possibly even a similar role to what he has at Richmond? not sure what it is exaclty....Dustin Martin Minder?

I think sacking Voss was their biggest miStaker.

Yeo man, that was an extremely Crisp post. And yeah, not too many Beams around the Gabba these days. They can't go on much Longer like this. Those issues Merrett much Closer attention.

Black days indeed.

Actually we can since we appointed Kevin Sheedy to Director of Inventing New Positions
you joke but I would love for us to be able to get Sheedy in some capacity, great marketer, we need that hard for our new sponsor, roos and pj cant do that on their own, i mean they could but wont happen immediately

you joke but I would love for us to be able to get Sheedy in some capacity, great marketer, we need that hard for our new sponsor, roos and pj cant do that on their own, i mean they could but wont happen immediately

No. Sheedy's time in football is over, he needs to move on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He can hate us, after all I hate him.
its amazing this board has already started repairing the problems of the previous, Kaspersky fix was done by PJ wasnt it? They seem to finally get that sponsorships aren't a trading tool and if you have one and they are offering lots of money then you sign, you sign there and then! Especially when it is a new damn company that wants to come into aus and will get bigger.

Now they sponsor Pies... that sucks

Actually we can since we appointed Kevin Sheedy to Director of Inventing New Positions

So we've got Sheedy using our players to make p0rn now.

Awesome. Just what the world's been waiting for :thumbsu:

I was speaking to a few people at the Bluey Thursday night. It would be fair to say that the players are excited about Roosy coming onboard. Anxious is another word that comes to mind. For those that are kept on the list, the slate is wiped clean, but they would want to make an impression fairly quickly. No longer will the tale wag the dog.

Didn't Roos get announced Friday afternoon?

Anybody know how Craig is doing and how is exit from the club is being managed? Seems pretty quiet on that front to me - I hope we (the MFC) haven't made another enemy of a good football person.

PJ and Craigy had an agreement when Neil took on the care-taker coaching role. He would happily move on from the club at the end of the year if the incoming coach had no role for him. (See this to mean that the club would pay NC out if he did not find a role at another club.) Craigy cleaned his looker out the other day and is on the look out for a gig at another club. It was handled very respectfully.

PJ and Craigy had an agreement when Neil took on the care-taker coaching role. He would happily move on from the club at the end of the year if the incoming coach had no role for him. (See this to mean that the club would pay NC out if he did not find a role at another club.) Craigy cleaned his looker out the other day and is on the look out for a gig at another club. It was handled very respectfully.
Cheers. That's good to hear and I hope it was as simple and "clean" as that :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back