Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants šŸ„³)

Remove this Banner Ad

One way runners these flogs. Can't believe how many here jumped ship to this plastic franchise. They haven't kicked over 80pts since April!!! And people jumped ship because these flogs played more attacking football šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
:$ :$ :$ :$

One way runners these flogs. Can't believe how many here jumped ship to this plastic franchise. They haven't kicked over 80pts since April!!! And people jumped ship because these flogs played more attacking football šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
No doubt there will be no apology for this rubbish.

Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Everyone ready for a finals run?
In.

The only obstacle to my likely enjoyment of finals has been removed in the last few weeks. And the obstacle in question is now earnestly trying to set itself on fire. I no longer think this a bad thing.

Cā€™mon Burnt Umber and Charcoal!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as I am still subscribed to the watch list of the swans board, I am a swans man.

Apparently I can remove myself somehow, but I shouldn't have to as I never subbed. /rant

Wait, go Swans!

As long as I am still subscribed to the watch list of the swans board, I am a swans man.

Apparently I can remove myself somehow, but I shouldn't have to as I never subbed. /rant

Wait, go Swans!
I feel the same about the Port Adelaide AFLW side.

Please close this thread before we curse them with a straight sets exit. We've been nothing but bad luck since we hopped on the wagon.

We'll need to be selfless and not support them, to support them

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants šŸ„³)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back