Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants 🥳)

Remove this Banner Ad

The Giants mindset 🧠
That said, I’d be far less angry at straight sets if we were playing like they did rather than sabotaging the game to the point that we are constantly keeping the oppo in it.

That said, I’d be far less angry at straight sets if we were playing like they did rather than sabotaging the game to the point that we are constantly keeping the oppo in it.
100-105 > 53-60

season 3 smile GIF

Imagine bring such a s* Dees supporter you jump onto this plastic franchise mid season only to watch them choke harder than any club before. Lmfao. I'm gonna enjoy this one. Go Storm, the true second team of the Melbourne Demons. Come home Jesse. You deserve better

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least I don't wish overly positive supporters to get hit by a bus. Oh, and I don't desert my club and jump on a plastic franchise midseason. Lmfao. And lol thinking I'm mid 50s. Another swing and a miss. Loved waking up and unblocking this morning. Today is a good day. Go Dees. Go Storm.

At least I don't wish overly positive supporters to get hit by a bus. Oh, and I don't desert my club and jump on a plastic franchise midseason. Lmfao. And lol thinking I'm mid 50s. Another swing and a miss. Loved waking up and unblocking this morning. Today is a good day. Go Dees. Go Storm.
What a sad sad life you live 😂 imagine this is what makes your day. Rent free chief.

Yet another swing and a miss. As many misses as empty seats at the game last night. Lmfao. Enjoying this. Even Kaneo laying the boots in this morning. Xmas has come early. Now for the Cats to choke against the Lions. Can someone start a go Cats thread and jinx those campaigners too.

Hughes for Dally M? Has to be a chance. Agree Katoa was fun to watch but Storm had too many guns. How good does Warbrick look. Him and Coates on the wings are 🔥🔥
Warbrick has really come on the second half of the season. I was listening to Wishart's press conference during the week and it didnt sound like he'll be hanging round after 2025 sadly. Wishart is probably my favourite player on the team, I think he's better than Munster but unfortunately relegated to the bench yesterday because of Munster's reputation and pay cheque.

Not enough was made of Eliesa Katoa's game yesterday. I thought he was ****ing epic and BOG.
It was awesome. How the Storm keep loosing star players a replacing them from within is nothing short of amazing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Melbourne's second team thread (Giants 🥳)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back