Member cap/scarf

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I got the same code 3 times for myself and my children

I called the club this afternoon ... apparently we all received the same code

They cancelled my 2 x $20 codes & gave me a $40 one ... this allowed me to order 2 x Members Caps on the one order & only pay for 1 x Shipping (signed up my 11yo daughter for this season)

They cancelled my 2 x $20 codes & gave me a $40 one ... this allowed me to order 2 x Members Caps on the one order & only pay for 1 x Shipping (signed up my 11yo daughter for this season)

Yeah cool. I shall give them a buzz

Did this last night with the kids. They’ve got 2020 hats and scarves for $0 which the kids added to their order.
I was keen to put my $20 voucher to something more substantial but there’s bugger all stock/sizes in the merch. Hope they restock - seems to have been cleaned out with this voucher set up. Good for the club I suppose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got mine pretty easily. Let me get a free members 2020 scarf or hat too. It was weird the 2020 scarf came in plastic like normal but the 2021 scarf came vacuum sealed 🤷‍♂️ Don’t know why it worked.

Swear we are one of the only clubs that doesnt have any consecutive years of membership patches on stuff. A small thing i know but some recognition would be nice.

No merch and it looks poor. Coudn't get anything.

So are the 2020 hats/scarves free now?

Feels like someone has dropped the ball big time to me. Wife wanted to know what to get me. I said a tigers hoodie. Nothing we liked and the ones we did were out of stock. :(

Oh well I'll just have to wear the 2020 premiership T shirt :p

Didn't even think of that, we paid 2x shipping costs like idiots.

Feels like someone has dropped the ball big time to me. Wife wanted to know what to get me. I said a tigers hoodie. Nothing we liked and the ones we did were out of stock. :(

first world dilemma? just couldn't find ANY Richmond premiership merch I liked!!

I still wear my 2016 cap.

Just to show I was into these guys before the bandwagon got rolling

They should have sent out the 2020 stuff with the 2021 stuff as a gesture, let’s face it what are they going to do with the old stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Member cap/scarf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back