Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Just renewed.

Noticed my membership price is up on last year. It's now 485 rather than 445. Does this mean I'm tier 1 MRC?

It's a shame anyway, I never used the benefit of heading in for a post game cause I can't bring in anybody.

I believe it has to do with covering the extra home game at the G' next season. (?) Anyway the club can clarify that and whether you're Tier 1 or Tier 2.

Had my reserved seats from last year in a group of 7 or so, we'd been hoping to move seats this season but it wasn't possible, its going to be impossible, not even going to think about it next year

The 6k memberships are mostly from that 2013/14 offer from a few months ago.

If 60,321 all re sign we've already got around 66,500. Only need 8,500 new members :cool: it's easily achievable for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just Renewed 3 Kids Memberships (4yr + 2yr + 2yr Consecutive members) Ages (3 -1- 2)
+
Mine & my misses (21yrs + 4yrs Consecutive)

Bought our flights to Gold Coast (By the way JET STAR have tickets on sale $59 each way on sale till midnight tonight.

133 Days till Rd 1 -----> Pumped and ready for 2014

"EAT EM ALIVE"
"STRONG & BOLD'

It would be great to hit 75,000 members. But my expectation is about 69,000, but saying that I'm normally a pessimist with these kind of figures.

However it's worth reflecting that we were about 38,000 members when Gale originally announced the 0-3-75 campaign. If we can get close to 70,000 it still would be an amazing achievement.

It would be great to hit 75,000 members. But my expectation is about 69,000, but saying that I'm normally a pessimist with these kind of figures.

However it's worth reflecting that we were about 38,000 members when Gale originally announced the 0-3-75 campaign. If we can get close to 70,000 it still would be an amazing achievement.

69,000 would only be a 2,500 increase over 2013 :oops:

You've got to factor in the churn rate. Not every member will renew.
True we have to allow for those that have passed on or moved OS. Seriously why wouldn't you renew after the past 30 years. If our renewal rate isn't >99% I'd be amazed. That would be approx 650 not renewing. I believe we are a huge chance of reaching 75,000. I can see another 2014 free 2013 offer and perhaps a few other new initiatives to help get us there. But at the end of the day we need to be winning. We improve on last year and we'll reach the target.

Go Tiges!!!

True we have to allow for those that have passed on or moved OS. Seriously why wouldn't you renew after the past 30 years. If our renewal rate isn't >99% I'd be amazed. That would be approx 650 not renewing. I believe we are a huge chance of reaching 75,000. I can see another 2014 free 2013 offer and perhaps a few other new initiatives to help get us there. But at the end of the day we need to be winning. We improve on last year and we'll reach the target.

Go Tiges!!!

Yeah I can see that too. Also just remember that the next years member sign ups weren't counted in this years official numbers.

Yeah I can see that too. Also just remember that the next years member sign ups weren't counted in this years official numbers.
Good point! Might need to rejig the offer somehow to get the membership count into this year ( e.g. a discount off next years membership so that it equates to he same deal). They'll have some tricks up their sleeves to he get us there, but it's for nothing if the team goes backward.

One other thing...The fear of missing finals tickets will be worth a few memberships .... It was chaos this year and I know of a few supporters ( non members) who missed out on tickets. We make finals early and it will help a lot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back