Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

My source is the father of one of my brother's friends who rang the club wanting to know why the numbers were so low:D So I'll wait till Friday before getting too excited:thumbsu:
And a shinny new bike with tassels coming your way if you are proven correct.

I guess he was wrong:( Maybe Monday?.............
The 9,038 is the end of yesterday number - todays end total will be published Monday am - and as eveyone is confirming thier rolling Tiger funds have been removed we should see a big jump then - 2012 = 10k rolling, 2013 = 15k rolling so 2014 should be around 20k rolling?? But if he's right STW then it'll be 30k!!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone should start a membership thread on the main board and watch the foamers go nuts hehe

There's one in the footy industry section on the main board

Change your avatar back. I liked your transsexual philopino singer :(

In a few weeks :thumbsu:

Lol @ jades thinking a Richmond is incapable of winning a flag. We only had 15 wins and beat the gf's 2 years running. He's so jelly that we are going places while Essendrugs do the same thing every year.

You sure you're on rollover? If so email digital@richmondfc.com.au we will follow it up

My fault, I think I tried to guess my credit card number at one point so it was declining.

Does anyone else think the Richmond Membership team might be the most helpful customer service staff in Australia?

Change your avatar back. I liked your transsexual philopino singer :(

Must confess it made it very easy to tell when @Groupie was about ;)

This is where I take over the thread :D
Almost on par with Hawthorn already and the are 8k ahead of last year. So they should get 70k and we'll overtake them soon and reach 75k or even more

I highly doubt they'd get 70k. They couldn't even reach their target of 65k this year after reaching the gf last year

I highly doubt they'd get 70k. They couldn't even reach their target of 65k this year after reaching the gf last year

I wish them all the best with their goal . Just as long as we are looking at them in the rear vision mirror & waving....;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back