Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Tiges - 57,312

Hawks - 58,192

We sold 309 memberships overnight to the Hawks 149, we are now only 880 behind them....

Just reading over the last page and this one some just have to lighten up assuming you're obsessed :p on the hawks for i know it aint solely bout the hawks its purely an interest in 2nd place, for me i couldn't care if it was blues in 2nd place or even West Coast id still compare numbers....So once we over take the hawks dont see any reason to keep comparing figures...
This is the membership tally thread peeps trust me by Rd 1 or 2 latest the comparisons to the hawks in numbers will be non existent have no doubt about that....

Further more, one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard is posters namely hawks saying tigers should concentrate on winning premierships and not worrying bout membership tallies what flogs every club wants to win a premiership, every club is trying their hearts out unfortunately all teams go through lean times us being a big club being longer than others but we have finally put things in place off field and finally looking so on field and im bloody proud of this club that i luv dearly we are close to playing off in a granny and at the same time im bloody proud of all us tiger fans who have bought memberships to make this club strong again....We have built our membership base on not much success well meaning no premierships or sustained success but we have a chance to build on the hope that the club has generated over the last 2-3 years.....

When Benny put out his 3-0-75 majority laughed or simply dismissed it, even i had my doubts on 75K but gee cant speak highly enough on our innovations in selling memberships, the membership dept deserves a massive pat on the back for their hard work and relentless brain storming to help get this club back up the top where they belong....To hit 70 or 75K in membership coming from what 36K in 2010 that is nothing short of sensational, some might not care but some do and for those who dont simply ignore as their is no need to make disparaging comments....

If i see a fellow tiger at the footy i feel super happy and proud to see another yellow & black supporter, bottom line we might bicker amongst each other on trivial things but i tell ya we ALL love this club thats why we put our hands in our pockets and give generously....

We sold 309 memberships overnight to the Hawks 149, we are now only 880 behind them....

Just reading over the last page and this one some just have to lighten up assuming you're obsessed :p on the hawks for i know it aint solely bout the hawks its purely an interest in 2nd place, for me i couldn't care if it was blues in 2nd place or even West Coast id still compare numbers....So once we over take the hawks dont see any reason to keep comparing figures...
This is the membership tally thread peeps trust me by Rd 1 or 2 latest the comparisons to the hawks in numbers will be non existent have no doubt about that....

Further more, one of the most ridiculous things i have ever heard is posters namely hawks saying tigers should concentrate on winning premierships and not worrying bout membership tallies what flogs every club wants to win a premiership, every club is trying their hearts out unfortunately all teams go through lean times us being a big club being longer than others but we have finally put things in place off field and finally looking so on field and im bloody proud of this club that i luv dearly we are close to playing off in a granny and at the same time im bloody proud of all us tiger fans who have bought memberships to make this club strong again....We have built our membership base on not much success well meaning no premierships or sustained success but we have a chance to build on the hope that the club has generated over the last 2-3 years.....

When Benny put out his 3-0-75 majority laughed or simply dismissed it, even i had my doubts on 75K but gee cant speak highly enough on our innovations in selling memberships, the membership dept deserves a massive pat on the back for their hard work and relentless brain storming to help get this club back up the top where they belong....To hit 70 or 75K in membership coming from what 36K in 2010 that is nothing short of sensational, some might not care but some do and for those who dont simply ignore as their is no need to make disparaging comments....

If i see a fellow tiger at the footy i feel super happy and proud to see another yellow & black supporter, bottom line we might bicker amongst each other on trivial things but i tell ya we ALL love this club thats why we put our hands in our pockets and give generously....
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL funny. No where near. His compositions have improved from crappy to decent over the years but he's way off the composers of the great era. :cool:
best we save it for the TCH where you can indulge in another obsession :)

Last edited:
Hey Madtiger2006 , what was that shit you posted in the song contest?

That shit was painful

Painful cos you're already in pain. You sound like my brother. Listens to atrocious music like power finger and foo fighters then tells me my music is terrible lol. Ears full of wax you blokes :cool: I only search for elite composers. Todays composers range from amateur to embarrassing :thumbsu:
Was it Samurai? Brilliant track.

Last edited:
Painful cos you're already in pain. You sound like my brother. Listens to atrocious music like power finger and foo fighters then tells me my music is terrible lol. Ears full of wax you blokes :cool: I only search for elite composers. Todays composers range from amateur to embarrassing :thumbsu:
Take it away Ian :thumbsu::cool:

Was it Samurai? Brilliant track.

composers wtf

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back