Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo aren't ready : p
And Collingwood are? Freo will smack them. Or at the very least beat them. With no Reid or White and McPharlin will take Cloke easily and with no one up to it to play on Pav, Walters, Ballantyne it could get very ugly. Add to that Crowley will shut down one of their gun mids whilst Collingwood have no one to shut down Mundy, Barlow, Fyfe and Sandi will destroy old Grundy.

And Collingwood are? Freo will smack them. Or at the very least beat them. With no Reid or White and McPharlin will take Cloke easily and with no one up to it to play on Pav, Walters, Ballantyne it could get very ugly. Add to that Crowley will shut down one of their gun mids whilst Collingwood have no one to shut down Mundy, Barlow, Fyfe and Sandi will destroy old Grundy.

Freo aren't ready the media said so

Collingwood top 4 :oops:

Changing my tip from Freo by 20 to Freo by 70. Brb

and Pedoebury has been put on the herald sun front page with the premiership cup

Hawks
How convenient that the hawks sales have rocketed over the last 3 days lol
Yep how convenient with the season about to start that their memberships gets a boost. Lol

Pretty sure we've passed our record. Peggy will probably go on 3aw tomorrow before the game and announce it

Hawks have definitely been on the phone to Kennet and rich supporters. Will be a bitter pill to swallow when they have to be demoted to 3rd on the tally lol. They can't compete with the juggernaut lol

Why is our record at 60k odd? Didn't we have 66k last year or is this record before rd1?
Tigers stopped selling pure 2013 memberships at 60,321, after that the memberships were sold as 2014 memberships with a bonus entry to remaining home games in 2013 but no 2013 finals access. There were around 5,000 that took that up - hence the 65k that has been bandied about and that I used to project this years final number in the graph above.

Tigers stopped selling pure 2013 memberships at 60,321, after that the memberships were sold as 2014 memberships with a bonus entry to remaining home games in 2013 but no 2013 finals access. There were around 5,000 that took that up - hence the 65k that has been bandied about and that I used to project this years final number in the graph above.

Ah k thanks mate makes sense now

(Log in to remove this ad.)

memgraf_140314.png DailyRateGraph_140314.png ClubMemComp_140314.png
Good rate of sales for the week - matched or bettered both of the previous years so good stuff. But on that rate w are nearly 2 full days of sales short of reaching the new record so I find it unlikely that we will set the record before Monday. We have still outsold every other team for the week though (even hawks with their late week run). Traditionally the week before our first HOME game is a big selling week so we should see some good numbers next week. A few wins over the next few rounds could see the positive trend continue :p

(Date on the club by club graph should read 14/3/14)

Last edited:
Hawks will be overtaken Saturday.
13/3/14
Hawks
13/3/13
11,624 ahead of last year
Mmmmm big statement ;)

That's, the problem too many Tigers supporters getting ahead of themselves, but I have no doubt at some stage you will overtake us as you have a far bigger support base, but we're doing alright :thumbsu: we are on target to get to 70K

It's working for me, so not sure what issue the others have

Basically we were labelled as deluded, and the only way we would achieve these figures was by merging or selling quarter game memberships (so you had to buy 4 to see one game)

Good thread because it does remind us just how far we have come, and why we cannot be complacent and allow things to go back to that again.

Basically we were labelled as deluded, and the only way we would achieve these figures was by merging or selling quarter game memberships (so you had to buy 4 to see one game)

Good thread because it does remind us just how far we have come, and why we cannot be complacent and allow things to go back to that again.

Thanks rfct

Annoying that its locked because it would be a great thread to bump come years end ;)

Annoying that its locked because it would be a great thread to bump come years end ;)

I think a fresh one of congrats may be put up.

Worth remembering a fair number on the main board (and a few on this board) wanted Gale sacked for failing to get to the finals in 2012, thus breaching is 3-0-75 "promise"

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back