Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

60,000 die hard members supporting a club that have played like pussys for 33 years. It's heart breaking really.

I know patience is a virtue but this is getting ridiculous.

Yes I see that, (and there have been times when I felt that).....But 60,000 members with that sort of record is absolutely F***** incredible and the envy of most other clubs... I'm very proud to be a part of that sort of Passion & Loyalty. That's what I try to remember with losses like the one we've just had. I still hold my head up and wear my colors. The supporters are a huge part of what makes the RFC a great club & a big part of why I've stuck with the Tigers....

* I've given myself a lump in the throat. where did that come from..... :hearts:

Richmond bandwagon

5e0d32513dcb55b92a77c8138a9d2f74.jpg

Last edited:
Its clear that if we want to reach the goal we need to win football games, first step is Carlton to get us back on track, then round 4 against the Pies and we will make the target in my opinion.

yep we go into round 5 3-1 we are back on track - with two traditional rivals in the Bag! Make it happen Tiges!!

Last edited:
Don't forget we were 3-3 after 6 Round last year. So we weren't exactly flying at that point either
Should have been 4-2, the 1pt Freo loss hurt. We were by far the better team and Cotch first doing his ankle and then the hyper extend hurt. Vickery also had a cracker game that day.

Should have been 4-2, the 1pt Freo loss hurt. We were by far the better team and Cotch first doing his ankle and then the hyper extend hurt. Vickery also had a cracker game that day.
Vickery will dominate this week. Loves getting amongst it against the tankers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No announcement from the club regarding beating the 60,321 - so we didn't sell 413 memberships today - hmmmmm wonder why :oops:

Was expected by first bounce, so result was irrelevant

we was wrong in our forecast though, but it will only be by a number of days

Was expected by first bounce, so result was irrelevant

we was wrong in our forecast though, but it will only be by a number of days
Not quite what I meant - but .... yes it will happen sometime tomorrow and will be interesting to see if they immediately make the announcement or not.

Shheeeiiiitttt - only 233 sold yesterday leaving 234 to go - might revise my prediction to it being tomorrow we sell the record setter. The yet to be members really didn't like Saturdays result .......

Shheeeiiiitttt - only 233 sold yesterday leaving 234 to go - might revise my prediction to it being tomorrow we sell the record setter. The yet to be members really didn't like Saturdays result .......
Nor should they....

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back