Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Well that was a big jump
Yep, great to see !! Maybe from the open training session ( Beaconsfield) where someone posted, that the membership tent was flat stick ?

That gives us day one at the same rate as this week last year. So good signs and lets hope it is not simply a bubble caused by the training session.

How many more memberships did we sell in 2013 compared to 2012 after winning our first 3 games of the season? Is it worth about 2,000 memberships to win those games?

Because if we match our 2012 rate to hit 70k, then I was thinking a few wins would leave us on 72k if we don't speed things up.

Thinking about it, even if we don't hit 75k, the 3075 target hasn't been a complete failure. Zero debt is a massive plus and we will have come dead close to the member target. I'm stoked if we hit 70-73k as projected by a few posters. Besides if we go i bit deeper into september next years membership numbers could be huge. I know for one the father in law is hesitant on membership coz its gone up around $100 from last year and he's still sour from the EF coz his missus is a blues supporter (don't know how he does it :confused: ) ... I'm in his ear every time i see him to sign up. Hopefully he will get sick of me and just do it :D

Collingwood were in doubt to reach their 80k in 2013 target then ran the 1 game membership and got there just so they didn't look like morons setting the 80k target.

This year I think they're offering the 1 gamer from the get go so that they can get 100k. Richmond will do the 2015 3 gamer membership with the remainder of 2014 free again this year imo we'll reach 75,000 with that.

The one game membership isn't a silly as it sounds. It gets the purchasers details into the system, so they get into the renewal process the following year. I hope we don't need to do this to reach our target (and I'm quietly confident that our on field performance coupled with the strategies the membership department have in place will get us there this year).

Regardless of whether we reach the number 75,000 - the 3-0-75 plan has made me proud. If it becomes 2-0-73 I will be stoked. At the time they announced the plan we have about 36thousand members. How many mature clubs have doubled their membership in the past 5 years? No easy feat.

Go Tiges!!

Regardless of whether we reach the number 75,000 - the 3-0-75 plan has made me proud. If it becomes 2-0-73 I will be stoked. At the time they announced the plan we have about 36thousand members. How many mature clubs have doubled their membership in the past 5 years? No easy feat.

Go Tiges!!

This. When it was announced, all 3 targets seemed like Benny Gale was off in a dream world. To be debt free ahead of schedule, and to just miss the other 2 would still be a fantastic achievement.

If we are 1-0-75 though :mad:

The one game membership isn't a silly as it sounds. It gets the purchasers details into the system...

One game membership is a joke and should not be added on well the AFL didn't add it and the pies tally via AFL has them at 78K (click on link) http://www.aflmembershipnumbers.com/2013-sort.html

Pies stated 80K on their site some time ago as they got by memory bout 1600 '1 game memberships', AFL didnt fall for that, quite embarrassing and hope our club does not resort to these cheap tactics, 3 gamer's should be the minimum as it currently stands....

One game membership is a joke and should not be added on well the AFL didn't add it and the pies tally via AFL has them at 78K (click on link) http://www.aflmembershipnumbers.com/2013-sort.html

Pies stated 80K on their site some time ago as they got by memory bout 1600 '1 game memberships', AFL didnt fall for that, quite embarrassing and hope our club does not resort to these cheap tactics, 3 gamer's should be the minimum as it currently stands....

Agree that it shouldn't be counted, but if it counts for another club then it should count for all. Either way though - I'd be interested to see how many 1 game memberships turn into full blown memberships (or even 3 gamers) as a result of being included in the renewal process.

As you point out GH it is a trivial matter but would be one that would be interesting to know just for knowing sake'
I have:
Maric on minre - 12 years in (Gold Member)
My Son - Conca - 8 Years (Silver)
The Good Wife - Deleidio - First Year member (Bronze)

I've got Maurice Rioli on mine this year (MRC member 2 years) I'll assume my 13 years as a member doesn't change much if you're a MRC member although he wasn't on my card last year (it was Lids)

Lol @ Collingwood then and Eddie and all their flogs that yap about being the first club to get 80k when they really got 78k

So no club has got 80,000 members yet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we go close to 75k and the top 4, I think our club's reputation will go from 30 year laughing stock to instantly feared.

There's no in between for this club... People like Tony Shaw will continue to disrespect us until we are dead serious contenders, and then they'll think "they're back..."

th

Would this be her bill? lol
I wish ! TT

Members: 30/01 - 48,095
Another nice jump, 552 in sales overnight from yesterday's total of 47,543

Just on the Hawks they have slowed up big time over the past few weeks as we've reeled them in by 2,150...
Yesterday's figure we outsold them by 160 and today we've added 552 members to theirs 180 meaning we are only 4,824 behind them when only 3 weeks ago we were bout 7,400.
If we keep up the current differential each day we'll be even or ahead of them by round 1/2

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership 2014 - Final Total 66,122

Remove this Banner Ad

Back