• Yes, first time member

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 10 30.3%
  • No, cancelling membership

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"Following our membership price freezes ahead of both the 2021 and 2023 AFL seasons, the club is in the final year of our two-year price revision which was designed to ensure we can both continue to invest in our football programs at a comparable level to other high performing AFL clubs"

Other high performing AFL clubs implies that Essendon is also a high performing AFL club 🤡 our CEO is delusional.

Ah well, each to their own, I've been a member for over 25 years and the last few years I've been reluctant to pay up, but I feel I need to support them through thick and thin, in saying that I do believe they owe us plenty.
I feel sorry for those kids at school wearing the jumper, yet bigger kids taunt them about drugs, Essendon owes them plenty!

FFS, 53rd year next season, yes I’ve missed **** all games, seen the four flags. Just seems like a job at times. Last two decades have been completely ****ed. It is a social thing, still see many heads from Windyhill. Catch up with friends throughout the year. I’d seriously think about ending it if hird came back . Has dodoro gone ? What an arrogant prick he seems to be.
It’s in the blood, seriously in the blood.

FFS, 53rd year next season, yes I’ve missed **** all games, seen the four flags. Just seems like a job at times. Last two decades have been completely ****ed. It is a social thing, still see many heads from Windyhill. Catch up with friends throughout the year. I’d seriously think about ending it if hird came back . Has dodoro gone ? What an arrogant prick he seems to be.
Next year is my 50th consecutive year.:cool:

I have got my renewal notice but very tempted to opt out.

Stupid question here but why doesn't the website show all the packages for 2025? Only shows the AFLW ones.

I want to look to downgrade my membership but if they aren't going to show me the options, I will not be renewing at all

Just cancelled my renewal, and it felt good! Will be upgrading my Storm membership with the extra funds - at least you are confident they will have a crack most weeks.

Digital membership has increased from $250 to $350 - I wonder if Kayo are increasing again or its just the arrogance of the EFC board.

Wow, I didn't see that little gem anywhere. Straw that broke the camels back.

So yeah I am out for now. When they can show me as a club they deserve my membership, perhaps then I'll reconsider.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

made the hard decision to break 20 years consecutive membership in 2024, didn't even get player sponsorship on big footy.

**** em.

They are not getting another dollar from me until they turn it around - only thing this club understands is money.

Luckily I'm MCC so i can go to games and not have to give them any direct cash.

Last edited:
Ah well, each to their own, I've been a member for over 25 years and the last few years I've been reluctant to pay up, but I feel I need to support them through thick and thin, in saying that I do believe they owe us plenty.
I feel sorry for those kids at school wearing the jumper, yet bigger kids taunt them about drugs, Essendon owes them plenty!

i took that approach year after year for near on 2 decades. Stick through the hard times and it'll get better right?

well, when does the better bit actually come?

did not renew for 2024, and won't be back until its fixed.

I have been a member for 27 years and have had my reserve seats on Level 1 next to the race since 2006 but I won't be retaining them for next season. At $55 per game at Marvel, its not backbreaking, but it means if you miss a game or 2 (not hard when you have kids), it becomes a lot of money.

Surely the club could have been smarter about the ''why'' rather than using the phrase ''best entertainment product''. If they'd said that they were upping it to increase investment in the football department etc., the outrage would be a lot less IMO.

Turned 24 this year very jealous of those who got to see the "Essendon Bombers" and not the shell of it i have been growing up with ill renew but only because its cheap as i am an interstate supporter
Double edged sword though mate. Although it's great I've seen 4 flags too and grown up seeing Essendon a competitive club, seeing them the last 20 years has been very difficult to say the least.

Oh and to answer the question, I echo Hirdstheword.

Double edged sword though mate. Although it's great I've seen 4 flags too and grown up seeing Essendon a competitive club, seeing them the last 20 years has been very difficult to say the least.

Oh and to answer the question, I echo Hirdstheword.
It’s ****ing depressing. Have had so much shit put on me/the kids that you just throw your hands up and agree with whatever their saying just to put a stop to it.
Seriously ****ed up/depressing.

Have not got the same record as you as far as games go as there have been seasons where I have only been to 7 or 8 games for various reasons and most years I miss 2 or 3 Melbourne games as there is something else on but I am 4/4 as far as the GF goes.
Missed 83. Got appendicitis on the Thursday night before the game and was in hospital.
84/85 tick.
1990. Was in Europe from June until November so missed that GF and half the season.
1993 tick.
2000 tick.
2001 working interstate . Only go ot 6 games overall.
But 2025 is 50 consecutive years of membership and seeing 6 or more games.
:)

Have not got the same record as you as far as games go as there have been seasons where I have only been to 7 or 8 games for various reasons and most years I miss 2 or 3 Melbourne games as there is something else on but I am 4/4 as far as the GF goes.
Missed 83. Got appendicitis on the Thursday night before the game and was in hospital.
84/85 tick.
1990. Was in Europe from June until November so missed that GF and half the season.
1993 tick.
2000 tick.
2001 working interstate . Only go ot 6 games overall.
But 2025 is 50 consecutive years of membership and seeing 6 or more games.
:)
Based on this record, please attend every grand final we make in future 😊

I cancelled mine after that round 1 game against Geelong. How they could have served that shite up after the pre season hype. I'm literally without speach
That external review saved this club imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Club Mgmt. Membership 2025

Back