News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my tickets, flying over Thursday and hiring a car. Does anyone have advice on the best place to park the car with regards to making a quick getaway from the MCG and driving back to the airport? Thanks

My credit card has had $732 deducted by Ticketek yet there is no reference on my Ticketek account to any tickets allocated. I elected to collect them from a Ticketek outlet. Should this make any difference. Dual Gold member for 19 years

Got my tickets, flying over Thursday and hiring a car. Does anyone have advice on the best place to park the car with regards to making a quick getaway from the MCG and driving back to the airport? Thanks

probably easier to catch the tram to the G, wont be much parking, the Yarra Park car park will be shut

My credit card has had $732 deducted by Ticketek yet there is no reference on my Ticketek account to any tickets allocated. I elected to collect them from a Ticketek outlet. Should this make any difference. Dual Gold member for 19 years

tickets will be allocated tomorrow for pickup Tuesday, this is normal for no reference on Ticketek

Feel for those who are left in the lurch. Really hope you can all find a way to snag a ticket

hopefully. I've entered a bunch of competitions in desperate hope but have resigned myself to the fact i may miss out.

i had a priority 2 membership but they never sent me the renewal stuff and i didnt chase it up as i cant get to a lot of games. wish i didn't let it slip!

You can usually park in the car parks in the city for a reasonable flat rate on the weekend if you book in advance online & then tram (or walk) it out to the G.

FYI, the city free tram zone is usually extended to the MCG for GF weekend assume they will do that again.

I'd get the SkyBus from the Airport to Southern Cross and the walk or tram to the G. Would be the cheapest and easiest way, departs every 15 minutes

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've been allocated category 5 and was just wondering if anyone knows if they put Crows members together or will they just spread us out all over the place

I'd get the SkyBus from the Airport to Southern Cross and the walk or tram to the G. Would be the cheapest and easiest way, departs every 15 minutes
On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

You can usually park in the car parks in the city for a reasonable flat rate on the weekend if you book in advance online & then tram (or walk) it out to the G.
FYI, the city free tram zone is usually extended to the MCG for GF weekend assume they will do that again.

probably easier to catch the tram to the G, wont be much parking, the Yarra Park car park will be shut

Thanks Guys appreciate the replies

So no tickets here, going over with the family anyway. Staying near the G. Anyone been to the GF live site before? What's it like? Chance of scalping a ticket at the gate?
Have been the last 3 years with the kids but haven't actually watched the game from there. We went over for Hawks finals in 2014 & 2015 and the kids had so much fun with the activities outside the G and watching the filming of the Fox Footy shows (live from there on friday night) we went back last year just for fun. Not sure what it is like watching the game itself but the screen they have set up is huge so should be fine and then as soon as the game is finished you would be able to come inside for the after party. I'm the only one with a ticket for Saturday so my husband & kids will be doing watching from there. I assume that Richmond will probably have a live site of their own just down the road at Punt Road so it might be a Crows Zone at Yarra Park!

How do you know this mate... can't see info of it anywhere. I'm planning to go over and watch it in a pub or something if we can't get tickets but that'd be mint to be there after that!

VIRGIN AUSTRALIA PREMIERSHIP PARTY
Attend the ultimate post-match celebration when the MCG gates are open to the public from 6pm on Toyota AFL Grand Final day.

After the 2017 Toyota AFL Grand Final, International talents The Killers will play at the Virgin Australia Premiership Party. Don’t miss your opportunity to enjoy these free performances and see the presentation of the 2017 AFL Premiers. The FREE event runs from 6-8pm with fans able to gain access via Gates 4, 5 and 6.

DATE - 30 September
TIME - 6-8pm
VENUE - MCG gates 4, 5 and 6

OK, so for anyone looking for a ticket still, I'm selling my WCE Corporate Package including a guaranteed Cat 4 ticket and Grand Final Eve dinner as I got a ticket in the Priority 2 ballot yesterday. Will sell at cost for $1650 and would prefer to sell to a Crows member before selling on eBay etc. PM me for details.

Sent you a PM mate

Remove this Banner Ad

News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back