News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Money taken out Saturday night, but can't find my number in either document. Guess I'll find out in the morning

From The Advertiser website: "The Adelaide Football Club is expecting to receive 16,000 tickets for members who registered in a grand final ballot as scalpers seek to cash in on the blockbuster game.

Up to 25,000 Crows fans registered in last week’s ballot out of almost 73,000 members, according to club officials.

Of those, 12,000 were Gold and Legend members automatically eligible for a ticket — 80 per cent of those members took up the grand final option.

It means that 13,000 fans are scambling for 4000 tickets."

This is interesting to me, only 25,000 people registered? Only 80% gold barcodes used? And a 1/3 chance of people getting a priority 2 ticket?
Wasn't there supposed to be 17,500 tickets per competing club? It only says 16,000

Also seems that Richmond got more seats than us, on what looks like a roughly pro rata basis. Their membership base is about 25% bigger than ours.

I guess I could feel worse if we were playing GWS, 10,000 Crows were successful and I was one of about 200 to be unsuccessful :D

I'm was in Richmond P2 and missed out, very disappointed Wonder if the fact I said no to standing room whether that put me bottom of the list?

Good luck to all who got tickets and may the best team win Saturday!

Remove this Banner Ad

News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back