News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Mine was mailed on the 16th, and is still on its way. Last tracker entry had it on a pony train, passing through a customs house, on the edge of the Gobi Desert

Mine the same. The tracking is a bit weak. Presume they're using a first world logistics company, so we should be linked through to that companies tracking page. I get the feeling that the AFC tracking site will only update upon delivery as opposed to showing each scanning event.

Does anyone else have this uneasy feel in the bottom of their stomach that they won't receive their membership?

And that doesn't go away until it arrives?

Every year I feel like mine will get stuffed up.

Does anyone else have this uneasy feel in the bottom of their stomach that they won't receive their membership?

And that doesn't go away until it arrives?

Every year I feel like mine will get stuffed up.

Every year under the Trigg era I had that feeling

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basically you spend $500-$600 for something you can get with Tiger for about $80.

Those jets are a massive rip off for what you get.

TIGER??!?

Holy hell, I'd never risk a good weekend on whether Tiger will actually get me there.

I've never done one of those trips, but I imagine going with a group of supporters would be fun.

There's nothing particularly special about flying, but that could be a much more special way of doing things.

There's always cheaper ways of doing anything, but it's nice to not always choose the cheap and mundane way.

Correct. My account just rolls over year to year. Looked at what I paid USD and almost positive it is unchanged at 150 AUD
About US$2.43 then.

Basically you spend $500-$600 for something you can get with Tiger for about $80.

Those jets are a massive rip off for what you get.
I've never seen Tony Modra on Tiger

You do realise that Jetstar are statistically more unreliable than Tiger these days, but don't let the facts get in the way of a brand bashing.

There's absolutely no way I would go with Jetstar either, except in emergencies. They are TERRIBLE.

My statistics with Tiger are: 1 purchased ticket, 0 successful trips, 0% success rate.

There's absolutely no way I would go with Jetstar either, except in emergencies. They are TERRIBLE.

My statistics with Tiger are: 1 purchased ticket, 0 successful trips, 0% success rate.

You're not one of those knobs who think that the cut-off time is only an aspirational goal and will then argue until they're blue in the face about how shit the service is when they're denied entry to the flight.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Membership/Finals ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back