Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Do you like Ticketmaster?

• Please wait in the queue for option one

• Please wait in the queue for option two

• Please wait in the queue for option three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all - looking for 4x tickets. Flights and accommodation all booked, but no tickets (yet)! Up the coasters

PM me if available

Missed out in the ballot by the looks of it. After two tickets of anyone has any spare, happy to pay overs. PM me.

Seems my solo P2 entry was unsuccessful because there hasn’t been a follow-up transaction after my early $800 one last night
Can’t complain , as I’m sorted anyway :)
But it means I don’t have a spare to sell at face value afterall (barring a late transaction)
Good luck everyone

I have four memberships and split my request into 2 separate lots of 2, thinking this would give me a better chance in the ballot. I think I got 2 lots of 2 standing room/restricted view.

Anyone interested in swapping 2 seated tickets for 4 Standing room let me know.

Edit: and I will pay price difference/overs

Last edited:
I was priority one in the ballot but there has been no deduction from my account as yet.
Hope the bank is just delaying it showing up. They deducted the $5 per ticket to go in the ballot.

I was priority one in the ballot but there has been no deduction from my account as yet.
Hope the bank is just delaying it showing up. They deducted the $5 per ticket to go in the ballot.
Won't it show up in your ticketek account? I assume I've missed out. The positive in that is I save 5 grand, the negative is I'm not good at TV.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

561984_ddc3a628a0a7d0547c7edf9f88763113.png

Im after 2 tickets but will take 1.

Please PM me if you have any spares. Life long Eagles fan and recently moved to Melbourne duo flights not an issue.

Definitely missed out. Why didn't someone tell me we were going to make the GF I would have bought elitist memberships.:rolleyes:

Looks like I missed out on ballot had 5 tickets in. I live in Melbourne and am chasing 2 tickets if anyone is willing to help out!

Last time I was devo I missed out.. Then my account was deducted later on Sunday. Could also only tell because my availabile amount went done, not the actual credit card balance.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep my credit card balance is still the same, and the transaction still says pending, which is making me a little nervous
But it says -
Pending- Ticketek Pty Ltd Sydney AU $800 (Debit)
I'll feel better once I get the confirmation though

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Back