Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Do you like Ticketmaster?

• Please wait in the queue for option one

• Please wait in the queue for option two

• Please wait in the queue for option three

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

If you are picking up your tickets from a WA Ticketek agency, please be aware that the Bassendean Newsagency on Old Perth Road is closed until Thursday. I went there today to pick up mine, only to be forced to make other arrangements.

Last edited:
Only looking for x1 ticket

Went in 2015 - had to sit in the Hawthorn Gold members section (as only way I could get a ticket - long story) and the horror of that loss amongst Hawks supporters was unbearable. :(

PM me or txt 0438 277 022 if anyone has x1 extra ticket

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FYI - someone just rang redneck radio (6pr) saying they had a full service (food, alcohol, parking spot 12-7pm) box for the GF that they have 7 spare spots. Supposedly asking cost price of around $5k each. Only caught tailend of call. Supposedly phone number available if you ring the station. Was about out 10 mins ago.

Take that for what it's worth...

Edit:

Last edited:
I got a bloody ticket!
Through a Collingwood friend and now I have a standing room ticket :)

Obviously super stoked to be going, but would love to be with some other Eagles friends/fans. Does anyone know how easy it is to move between the two standing areas of different supporter base?

If you are picking up your tickets from a WA Ticketek agency, please be aware that the Bassendean Newsagency on Old Perth Road is closed until Thursday. I went there today to pick up mine, only to be forced to make other arrangements.

Happened to me too. It’s Ticketek’s last opportunity to #### us around before the end of the season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Membership numbers for tickets- all posters please read the first post

Back