Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

:Dthanks guys for your inputs

well we decided to get a membership because our mates who are already members said there was always seats empty right next to them so those are the seats we are going for. its a long shot but might aswell try. Ive been a loyal freo supporter for a while probably the wrong year to go for it as everyone will be getting memberships too. So i might call memberships services just to check it out still a member at the end of the day so IM FRIGGING PUMPED FOR 2011... Go Freo!!!

Once again cheers

Just got the pack, doesn't come in a metal tin this time. It is just a plastic zip-lock bag. You get the usual lanyard, stickers, thank you letter, card, seating booklet and coupons. Nothing special. The card itself is just a dark purple background with our logo on it. Pretty bland tbh. But not bad.

So I'm excited to see who they put there. I hope they are as passionate as our lot and no baggers, we have one serious offender and she pushes us to the limit. No doubt a freagle. Hope you end up with us, it aint cheap but it's the best.

Do you sit in block 100? If so I know of who you speak.

:Dthanks guys for your inputs

well we decided to get a membership because our mates who are already members said there was always seats empty right next to them so those are the seats we are going for. its a long shot but might aswell try. Ive been a loyal freo supporter for a while probably the wrong year to go for it as everyone will be getting memberships too. So i might call memberships services just to check it out still a member at the end of the day so IM FRIGGING PUMPED FOR 2011... Go Freo!!!

Once again cheers

There was a spare seat or two next to us aswell but the club moved us a seat or two down to make space for more group members at the end of the aisles. Not sure if the same thing will effect where your aiming to sit though?

Just got my cap & scarf. They look wicked! The scarf is a thing of beauty and I can finally retire my faded old Christmas Tree cap.
^Ditto

We asked for an upgrade from budget to standard this year and asked for 3 seats on the end of a row in any of 4 or 5 different blocks. At the end of November or early december the took our money to the value of our budget seats and then took the balance once they had relocated us. We got in pretty early so we got what we wanted, moved from Block 117 to block 120 with 3 seats on the end (can't remember which row at the mo)
If you are a new member this season you will be placed after existing members who want a change have been reallocated and then in order of join date.
I'm pretty happy all told.:thumbsu:

Super stoked with the membership team, my boyfriend had joined up for the first time this year and they managed to get him in the row in front of me. Got the email confirming it on friday!

Now to await our new scarves and membership packs :D

I rang the membership office because I was concerned my pack had been sent to my old address (despite updating my address as soon as I moved). I can't return to my old address sooo was worried I wouldn't get it. Was told they were being sent out this week.

well i got a "Aust Post Package Delivery" ticket so i went down expecting the member packs and it was just the year book.... gee, good to see they are on the ball this year...

ffs...

As I have previously stated, the whole re-branding marketing has been a debacle from start to finish.

Could the new marketing exercise be in some early trouble? It might explain why I'm hearing that some members are receiving the scarf/cap in their packages even though they haven't ordered them. If they send me one I'll be throwing it back to the Steve's when they walk past at the first home game.

And yes, I know, build a bridge etc, etc. Don't hold your breath.

Of course you will motor mouth,
Not to worry though,

I have it on good authority you will be receiving a purple sock, a big ****off one, with the new stickman logo on it.

Should be a perfect fit !! :thumbsu:

Of course you will motor mouth,
Not to worry though,

I have it on good authority you will be receiving a purple sock, a big ****off one, with the new stickman logo on it.

Should be a perfect fit !! :thumbsu:

Geez peppy, what did I ever do to you?

I don't want anything with the new logo on it, so one of the Steves can have it. They will also be copping a gentle earful from me at every home game as I exercise my democratic right to express my disappointment in their actions. If your tongue is still wedged firmly up their cracks by that stage, wave hello as you go by. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez peppy, what did I ever do to you?

I don't want anything with the new logo on it, so one of the Steves can have it. They will also be copping a gentle earful from me at every home game as I exercise my democratic right to express my disappointment in their actions. If your tongue is still wedged firmly up their cracks by that stage, wave hello as you go by. :)
And if your sitting anywhere near me when your exercising this democratic right of yours I,ll be exercising mine (while I,m wearing my brand new u beaut new logo purple chevron jumper, hat, sox ,jockstrap and anything else I can get on) to tell you to get a life and STFU

And if your sitting anywhere near me when your exercising this democratic right of yours I,ll be exercising mine (while I,m wearing my brand new u beaut new logo purple chevron jumper, hat, sox ,jockstrap and anything else I can get on) to tell you to get a life and STFU

Why would you be exercising a right in order to stifle somebody else's? Sounds a bit hypocritical.

I have a life (footy) and I won't be shutting up any time soon. Better for you to accept the inevitable and get used to it.

Well suck it up sunshine cause when the majority of the supporter base have embraced the new changes a few bleatings from the, why werent we asked cause where so important brigade aint gunna change anything

Firstly, the supporter base counts for **** all, the views of the members are paramount.

Secondly, how do you know the majority have embraced it? Surely you aren't going on what a few dozen BF posters have to say.

Finally, if it isn't going to change anything, then why do you care?

Management - will come and go
Players - will come and go
Coaches - will come and go
Captains - will come and go
Jumpers - will come and go

Fremantle FC will still be around through all those changes - support the club FFS

Its Fremantle Dockers FC now lazy, and I am more loyal to the club than the club has been to its members, but that doesn't mean I have to embrace every change that comes along in order to support them.

To get back on track, I haven't received anything yet. Perhaps they're still arranging freight for this enormous sock of mine. Somebody has obviously been peeking in the men's room at half time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back