Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Got my pack today. Geez, they are getting more lean every year. 1 biog sticker and 1 little one this year - pretty sure it was more last year, the pencil case is now cheap vinyl, a badge, and an invitation to spend more money at the bloody club lunches ($60 for a meal and a free beer).

Dunno, a friend of mine (who does frequent Dockerland) refers to himself as a registered seat holder now, rather than a member. Got to admit, the club could do a bit more for us.

Gee, it's a good job that I am not sensitive !!!!!

I actually really like the new stickers. I liked the new logo from the moment that I saw it, but it just looks fantastic on the sticker with the darker purple. Put my sticker on last night.

I like the new pencil case it's far more useful than the plastic thing that they sent out last year. The new stickers are good too. The only thing that annoys me is the fixture fridge magnet. I liked the old one that was all plastic/magnet the new one is just shit.

I like the new pencil case it's far more useful than the plastic thing that they sent out last year. The new stickers are good too. The only thing that annoys me is the fixture fridge magnet. I liked the old one that was all plastic/magnet the new one is just shit.
i know.
it sux :(

Got to agree on the fixture magnet. Put mine on the fridge & it promptly fell off.
Now have to make do with other fridge magnets holding it on !!!

Just got it finally, love the wording in the letter "Your membership tickets and other exclusive items are comprised within!" or to that effect; it's the most average pack I've ever recieved!!

Could at least have thrown in a few more stickers and had a proper damn fridge magnet, but really all I care bout is the card.

Also, why do I need a pencil case?

I'm still waiting too. Opened the letter box yesterday in the hope it would be in there...unfortunately, just a rejection scholarship letter :(

Got mine on Thursday. The Postman did his best to scrunch and screw the envolope into the letterbox.. Pretty average pack but the sticker does alright. Now just got to find a good hiding spot for the membership cards so i dont loose them.

Finally got mine on Friday and overall, not brilliant but hey, as long as I got the card I was happy. Same seat again, which is great, never had any worries about that though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any Vic members received their memberships ? :confused:
my cards been debited, but still no sign. I'm not that stressed but would expect to have it for the first game of NAB cup.

my cards been debited, but still no sign. I'm not that stressed but would expect to have it for the first game of NAB cup.

No sign of my Vic membership yet either and I renewed back in November. I would expect we receive ours this week from what I have heard from other vic members that have called the club.

I am really happy with the membership group. this is my first season as a member me and a mate asked for two specific seats next to friends and theyve managed to get us those seats!! so pumped for 2011 season! Comon FREO!

Got my pack today. Geez, they are getting more lean every year. 1 biog sticker and 1 little one this year - pretty sure it was more last year, the pencil case is now cheap vinyl, a badge, and an invitation to spend more money at the bloody club lunches ($60 for a meal and a free beer).

Dunno, a friend of mine (who does frequent Dockerland) refers to himself as a registered seat holder now, rather than a member. Got to admit, the club could do a bit more for us.

Ziplock bag for packing your nibbles for the home games, Next year your card will come in a waxpaper wrap so you can use it for curry egg snadwitches

There getting cheap and cheap every year, Got a great collection on tin cans and now have a Ziplock bag that looks out of place:)

Still waiting......

Still waiting too guys.... didnt get the pack last year till almost a week before the start of the reg season so am not holding my breath!

Got to agree on the fixture magnet. Put mine on the fridge & it promptly fell off.
Now have to make do with other fridge magnets holding it on !!!

Bad Omens, If we fall out off the top 8 I will blame the fixture magnets, If you peel of the fixture face you will see they are old realestate magnets:)

Aslong as we got the cards I will be happy,But the pack did crack me up, I call it the Freo Happy meal with out the SpongeBob SquarePants toy'

Ziplock bag for packing your nibbles for the home games, Next year your card will come in a waxpaper wrap so you can use it for curry egg snadwitches

There getting cheap and cheap every year, Got a great collection on tin cans and now have a Ziplock bag that looks out of place:)

And you can't keep your weed in it. :p

I am really happy with the membership group. this is my first season as a member me and a mate asked for two specific seats next to friends and theyve managed to get us those seats!! so pumped for 2011 season! Comon FREO!

Welcome to the fold. Its great that you're happy, but this is probably just another indication of the new corporate world we live in where potential new members are treated like royalty while existing loyal members are taken for granted.

And you can't keep your weed in it. :p

Welcome to the fold. Its great that you're happy, but this is probably just another indication of the new corporate world we live in where potential new members are treated like royalty while existing loyal members are taken for granted.

Reg, you're starting to sound predictable, even mundane. I was looking forward to something about the Steves dragging us into a world of falling fridge magnets, pencil cases that don't zip and, of course, those APPALLING CHEVRONS that will curse the club for evermore.;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back