Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol knowing my luck mine will be in that batch! At this right my bumper sticker will still be purple/navy blue and still be attached to my car come the last day in September...

I receved my membership pack last week and they sent out another pack today, so I now have two packs. . . whats going on? some people don't have their packs and some people have two. . . bad management i say.

Me too, although I noticed the 2nd letter was titled 2011 Victorian membership and the one that arrived last week had 2011 Reserved seat membership on it. the membership cards, title, barcode etc all the same.
The best thing out of this f up by the club is I get another bumper sticker once the first one starts to fade and peel... :D

My brother (Melb-based member) also received a second pack today?!?!

Bloody Steves - couldn't organise a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties.

Well after a very long wait, my daughter's junior membership arrived yesterday.... And again today...

Yes, she now has 2 complete membership packs, including cards!
Lucky girl...!

Yep me and the Mrs received our SECOND membership pack yesterday...
Good grief Freo!!

Me too, although I noticed the 2nd letter was titled 2011 Victorian membership and the one that arrived last week had 2011 Reserved seat membership on it. the membership cards, title, barcode etc all the same.
The best thing out of this f up by the club is I get another bumper sticker once the first one starts to fade and peel... :D

Snap, exactly the same.

Yep me and the Mrs received our SECOND membership pack yesterday...
Good grief Freo!!
I got my second membership pack yesterday too. I thought I was special till I saw all the other posts here. :)

It's good that the club is doing something to make us Vic-based members feel special. It'd be even better if I believed that it was deliberate.

you would suspect that this problem wouldnt occur next year. surely the business in charge of all the merchandise and membership would be losing a lot of customers at the end of this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got my second membership pack yesterday too. I thought I was special till I saw all the other posts here. :)

It's good that the club is doing something to make us Vic-based members feel special. It'd be even better if I believed that it was deliberate.

It'd be even nicer if they stopped wasting money sending out double packs and spent that money on our football department or facilities.

To all those awaiting their membership thought this might make you chuckle.

At my work we have loads of WCE Team Photo's everywhere, the BF and I decided to add a little something to this stack to make it look more accurate.

2010 and 2011 Eagles by RBGingerSnaps, on Flickr

LOL.. Cool...

You wouldn't happen to work in a certain building in Colin Street, West Perth, would you? My wife, (who also works there) reckons your photo is very familiar looking...;)

Yep. No membership pack. Hmmm may need to ring them tomorrow!! Considering they willingly take the money out every month this is pretty crap.

receieved a replacement card today, apparently the one i had didnt have the quay club part on it...... anyway was told to through the other one out. anyone else have this happen?

yeh same same, I don't really care for it, though it is fun to laugh at the wife cos she doesn't have it. band-wagoners :p

LOL mine was sent out in January!

Did you find it next to the TV guide?

images

Remove this Banner Ad

Membership packs..... Where are they?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back