memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Byron'sShoulder

Senior List
Jun 29, 2001
A welcome surprise to find my membership in the post at lunchtime today. has anyone any idea what the pagans patron caps look like?

anyway, the membership arrived, although not the social club tag, the address is correct... wonder what happened to my yearbook....

I actually asked about the caps when i went in to get my membership, they showed me. It is all blue with the boxing roo logo on the from and member 2002.

But i wont be holding my breath waiting for it.

go roos 2002

I sent an email to the club (Anthony Hargreaves at anthonyh@Kangaroos.NMFC.com.au) regarding overseas membership and had the following prompt reply.

"We have a subscriber category of membership called 'Club Kangaroo'. Cost is $46 and you receive all the material a member receives, but do not have admission to any games. The new Club website kangaroosfc.com.au lists all the membership categories for season 2002.

If you let me know your address in Japan I will forward to you a copy of the Yearbook from last season."

I received the yearbook within a few days, so if you have a problem, maybe he is da man!

Got the membership tickets (Family CC).
But they missed out the lad's Junior Roo upgrade.
Should get that next week.
Haven't seen the year book.

Got the Foxtel flyer about "hook up now and get $50 credit and $20 towards the club."

Bit the bullet, the satellite dish goes on the roof 28/2.

Originally posted by Spidergirl~RiCkChiCk
where these signed up for on family day coz that's when i paid for mine but its not here yet :( :( :( neithers me yearbook GRHHHHHHH!!!!

And you complain about Melbourne! I'll buy my membership at the G before our round 1 game but I've already got a yearbook. Could be because I've been a member since 89 though & they are assuming (rightly so ;)) that i'll join up again :).

yeh i wanted to give that 20 bucks to roos too from foxtel but i dont think we were able to get it coz we were only getting a second foxtel outlet who knows they wouldnt bl00dy tell u i bet!

as for your comments BT :p with Melbourne i complained coz they send me frikken letters every damn day from Gutnick saying dont listen to Team Vision then Team Vision tellin me what Gutnick wrote was false etc etc this went on for months and i felt like they really used the members! Yet with Roos well i must admit we do beg to get something from them :( and even that one page (oh sorry double sided with an index haha) newsletter was long awaited!

i also emailed anthony a few days ago, top bloke and was able to reply within half an hour.

i found out that consession membership are for all full time students and that tickets normally cost $9.50 for concession and $16.50 for adults at the gate (this was both CS and the G)
Also the 5 game membership only applys for ppl living more than 120 kms out of Melbourne.

Cheers

cool, thats actually very relevant to me thanks

i got a few questions too:

how much extra does it cost to get the membership delivered?
whats the hoyts voucher?
how is a captain club membership ($80) better than a normal concession ($64)???
Whats the %10 discount at the roo shop mean???

Originally posted by Boomer29
cool, thats actually very relevant to me thanks

i got a few questions too:

how much extra does it cost to get the membership delivered?
whats the hoyts voucher?
how is a captain club membership ($80) better than a normal concession ($64)???
Whats the %10 discount at the roo shop mean???

Mate, email the club they'll get back to u in a flash.

but while im here:

memberships are free of charge for delivery, the $64 is all u have to pay.
the 10% discount is not for memberships.
captains club is better because u get a reserved seat or something like that cant remember

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

memberships

Remove this Banner Ad

Back