Menu on the left hand side of the screen...

Remove this Banner Ad

As much as the bar on the left hand side annoys me, I still haven't had explained why the boxes aren't stretched to the right of screen anymore (if the text doesn't go that far) and I am left with half a screen of white.

Eg.

And even worse, on profile pages, the same thing happens, which means half the user options can't be seen on first glance.
What O/S, browser and version are you running. I've never seen that happen.

What O/S, browser and version are you running. I've never seen that happen.

Chief, I'm sure someones mentioned it, but it's painful to look at when I scroll down past the segment of adds...I've got a widescreen monitor and it chops outs a good 5 cm's of area which was viewable before in regular threads.

It just looks really weird...surely there was nothing wrong with the format of the forums before?

This is bloody s***. Fair enough the Ads but cant you just add an extra line across the top for ur ads and not on the side?
Having them on the side throws the page size out of wack and its real annoying.

About the page loading time, Im getting that aswell. I dont see why you didnt just leave it along, it was great before now its s***.
I HATE CHANGE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So that thing is really really ugly and doesn't help the way people use the board at all.

If you must have it, at least put it on the right of the screen. No one starts reading a screen from the middle!

Can you at least tell us why you aren't removing it Chief.

You ask for us to put up our advice and criticisms to make this site better, we have done that and yet you still avoid any proper answer and don't seem to want what the consumer wants.

Remove this Banner Ad

Menu on the left hand side of the screen...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back