Universal Love Merry Christmas, fellow Dons!

Remove this Banner Ad

The time of year has arrived once again where the big man in red (and black) tours the globe, delivering presents to all the deserving children.

But enough about Joey, it's also Christmas!

It's been an interesting year to say the least but I cannot commend you all enough for the way you have approached the season. It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times but at the end of the day this board was still a great place for some discussion and a couple of friendly arguments. I'm going to echo Doss' sentiments from last year and say that I still believe this is the best team board on the site.

On behalf of myself, Beerfish, Harlequin and Doss I want to thank you all for your contributions in 2016 and wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a joyous New Year surrounded by friends and family.

Personally the one present I hope to find left under the tree from Santa is finals for the Bombers in 2017.

Here's to you all, and here's to the end of the bullshit!
:beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers::beercheers:
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Presents all wrapped? Tick
House all clean? Tick
Awesome new umbrella out on the deck/balcony? Tick
Nice beers flowing? Tick
Cards all written? DANG! Knew I'd forgotten something!

Seriously though, it's been a privilege being a part of our journey this year, over the past four years really. It hasn't been easy and while we all wish this whole mess had never happened, it's also brought a lot of us closer as posters and often as people too.

I hope the festive season brings you all many happy memories, many laughs, and of course many great presents. And I hope you all get to enjoy the company of those most important to you, whether that be family, friends or both.

Here's to a truly new beginning in 2017.

Love youse all.

Who would have thought 2016 would pan out the way it did.

Here we are on the other side with lots to look forward to in 2017.

We've laughed together, we've commiserated with each other, we've supported each other in good times and bad. Thank you for contributing to make our Board arguably the best on BF. Thank you for your friendship

Merry Christmas my friends. Let's raise a glass to us

:wineglass::tropicaldrink::beermug::christmastree:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Compliments of the season - A bit under the weather with a cold, despite it being such a mild winter in Hong Kong - Think it's the first time I've been ill on XMAS Day.

Tippa: Look at these Christmas Crackers!

Happy Holidays people, I like you all because you barrack for the right team!

Uye1jGM.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back